Augmented reality is add objects into your reality through computer processes. This long-term augmented reality was officially pronounced in 1992.
The differences between virtual reality and augmented reality
It is common confuse these terms but in the case of
As augmented reality is the space in which they can Add more . For example, if you want to play with zombies, it is to add them to the street where you are traveling, becoming an extraordinary step to increase your imagination.
In reality programs game store not increased?
Of course, if you put in the search ” augmented reality”, you will notice that there is a significant amount of applications using this technology Some are:
- Dinosaur 4D
- Civilizations BBC AR.
- Planets augmented reality.
- zombies Augmented Reality.
- Pokémon go.
There is an application designed to not only see what your camera allows you to see, but also, this program aims to ensure that you can see more than you can imagine because it will combined have around you with virtual images in real time.
You may also be interested in:
So now when you enter a design more suited to the time , the first thing that shows you some of their augmented reality are the different options that you may have to start using your applications.
The good thing is that it can be used in any device without the need to launch a line of code, that is, its use is easy because it can be understood by everyone free less popular applications.
How Integro Wikitude with my Android device?
The first thing to do is enter the page and you will see Wikitude this page is in English, it is a point that you should consider.
We also need to look among different options, get all the recognition of image, you can see a picture real by making changes to the application.
The other option is the recognition across the Geo so on will find different options that you will discover how it works here, but it is important that you focus on the way you want to use. After reading this can follow these steps.
You may also be interested in:
- You are about to download the SDK Wikitude.
- Download the native API, wait for the full download.
- see the download, unzip the file and check that you have different folders.
- You go to the section of the documentation to the Wikitude page.
- You go when you get there to establish our project is Set up your project .
- You the steps to do so, open the previously downloaded and enter into a new project, just cut and paste will be placed anyway than what you read in the instructions for setting up your project.
- At the end is to copy the permissions on the file you have in your documents already open.
- When you have finished copying, pasting, as shown, what you do is to synchronize the data.
- And you have your Wikitude loan for a project from your Android Device .
What you leave these steps is to create your own app with augmented reality, which allows it, you can work from your Android to any ideas you get into your brain with the omen of augmented reality.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?