Want to turn Bluetooth on your Android device to transfer files quickly and easily, but do not know how to do it; in this article we will show How to properly enable or disable Bluetooth on your mobile Android?
Today, thanks to the Bluetooth can make a lot of operations wirelessly. In fact, one can say that this technology has been slowly replacing the USB cables. In fact, we can share applications via this between two phones or wireless headphones using a which it was unthinkable a decade ago.
In this sense, it is important to know which version of our Android Bluetooth due that if the versions of two devices do not match then it is possible that they can not be synchronized. That is, if you want to buy wireless headphones for your mobile phone should check that Bluetooth versions match.
On the other hand, computers also have this technology, making it possible to send and receive files via Bluetooth from the PC . This can save your life if you count faulty internet connection.
How to activate or deactivate the Bluetooth properly on an Android phone?
It is very easy to activate or deactivate the Bluetooth properly on an Android device; we’ll show you two ways to do this.
- Click the app «Settings» mobile, this option is displayed with the icon of a gear; on some devices this option can say «Settings» and displayed with the symbol of a sprocket.
- opens a list with multiple options; then you select «Connected devices» . (On some devices this step is omitted).
- Immediately you to a new page where you’ll see the option called «Bluetooth», click on it will appear.
- Now a new page will appear; If the word «Off» appears to have move right switch that appears on the right side of the screen.
- Then you the word ‘Enable’ appear; below that word will display the name that has registered the Bluetooth on your Android device for others to reach you by that name.
- Also you can see that devices have linked even have the option to match your new Bluetooth devices.
- If you want to disable Bluetooth move the switch to the left and be disabled.
This is the simplest method to find the Bluetooth option:
- From the top of the screen by swiping down.
- will display a small menu.
- Press the icon that says «Bluetooth» and immediately be active Bluetooth.
- Now you must click on the arrowhead that looks so down that lies beneath the Bluetooth icon.
- Then you appear that are linked to your Bluetooth; You’ll also see the ‘More Options’ If you click there you will see the «to match new devices’ to connect with other devices which are not linked.
- To turn it off again swiping down from the edge of the screen, and press the icon again to turn off Bluetooth connection .
- You can transfer photos, videos, music, contacts or other files.
- Wireless among other devices (laptops, tablets, consoles, headphones, speakers, keyboard, mouse or smartphone). In case you need to connect your phone to a computer, remember to bluetooth enabled PC , as it almost always is disabled.
- Access to certain files in public areas.
- This technology also allows you to turn up the volume to an audio device.
- file transfers are Free .
- technology is easy to use for all ages; It is difficult to synchronize and exchange files.
- do not need to be connected to the Internet (mobile data or Wi-Fi) to use to transfer files.
- The use of this wireless network does not wear the battery of the device.
- It is a technology used worldwide.
- You can make secure connections by entering a PIN security.
- Make sure both devices have the Bluetooth connection active.
- Sometimes it takes a few seconds for the devices are paired; So hold the pairing button for longer (8 seconds would be useful).
- Disable Bluetooth for a few seconds and re-enable it.
- Restart devices that match’re looking for.
- Verify that Devices you want to connect are not far ; the boundary between one device and another is about one meter without any hurdle.
- Make sure the other devices (PC, tablets or consoles) have the option to use Bluetooth
- Check compatibility of the devices you want to use.
You may also be interested in:
In some older Android devices Steps 5 and 6 are not necessary; because, to be active Bluetooth will appear a little box where I have paired devices and have the option to search for new devices.
What are the advantages enable Bluetooth in Android?
Bluetooth technology is easily transmitted and does not need cables or install applications for use, therefore, offers great advantages:
What if I have problems connecting the Bluetooth?
You may also be interested in:
Bluetooth technology currently still very useful for transferring files without the need to be connected to the internet. Use this wireless network that Android has to offer is its operating system.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?