Today we will see how to create a shortcut to a web page on my Android with this simple tutorial where we’ll show you how to do this from Chrome, Firefox and the browser of Samsung.
It is no news that the href=”https://tdftips.com/todas-versiones-sistema-android-caractersticas/”> allows us a lot of modifications our device, from changing the search engine, so the opportunity to add simple things like a shortcut to a website.
In this way you can add your favorite sites on your desktop to access these much faster . It is an excellent feature to add those sites we visited daily and you are important to us.
That is why we will see in detail in this tutorial how to add a shortcut a site Android web step by step through the most popular browsers for this operating system. As you will appreciate power, is a process too fast and easy to carry out.
Not much to add, let’s see this tutorial so you can add “ Favorites ” your favorite websites on your cell phone or Android. It’s very easy to carry out, if you follow the steps to the letter I can assure you in seconds and have everything set up for quick access to any website.
You may also be interested in:
Create Shortcut Website Android with Chrome
- Open the application Chrome.
- Then you have to upload the website from which you want to create the shortcut.
- Now you have to go to the top right of the screen, press on the three points.
- menu displays a popup with many options.
- Of all these options that interests us is below “ Add to Home screen “.
- After this opens another menu where we will have to choose the last option.
How to create shortcut to a website with Mozilla Firefox Android
- Create a shortcut to a website Android with Firefox
- The first thing you need to do is to open Firefox on your mobile device.
- Open the web site from which you want to create a shortcut.
- Now press the menu button, this button is in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Then you will have to press “ Page “.
- Then simply click on “ Add shortcut to the page “.
- This will give you direct access to the web on your home screen or desktop.
Adding shortcut Website Samsung browser.
Samsung Open the browser on your device.
- Load website want to add.
- Then you will have to press on the three points so that the menu is displayed.
- Then you will have to press on “ Add to Home screen “.
After that already have the shortcut on your desktop. So as you can see is something very simple. In a few steps you will have direct access to all websites you want from the desktop of your device. This saves us too long as there is no need to open our browser and write the address of the same.
just clicking the shortcut, and we are entering the web from the browser where we create it. This way we can save a lot of time, especially if we are to enter sites followed that create the access in question.
You may also be interested in:
Remember, if you still have any kind of doubt about how to create a shortcut to a web page on Android with Firefox, Chrome and browser Samsung . The can leave a little down in the comments section where we will be happy to help as needed.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?