In today’s world where technology is at the reach of all, you have to be very careful, as there may be many things unsuitable for younger children. Related to this should have control of what our children see on their phones, which is why today learn how to activate and configure parental control Android or iOS .
You may also be interested in:
Parental control is a useful tool and often necessary to monitor what our children do with their phones. It is one of the most efficient ways to avoid bumping into issues that are not age appropriate.
How to activate and configure parental control Android or iOS
Today the parental control is a must that all parents should consider, in this connection we have alternatives like set parental controls on Google Play (Family link) , but there are other good options.
In short, take proper control of what our children consume on the Internet and mobile devices is increasingly important. It is for this reason that we present the tool FamiSafe , an option designed precisely for this purpose.
FamiSafe is designed for control and monitoring application of what your children eat on your cell phone. It is a way of being aware of everything on your child sees through their mobile screens.
Register in FamiSafe
- The first step is register on the application page, for it can access the following link Famisafe .
- The registration process is quite simple, you need only fill in the information requested.
- After registration information provided, the system will prompt set up your account . Here you have to choose the type of device you use, is Android or iOS, then select the appropriate operating system present in your child’s cell phone.
- Just simply find FamiSafe, Be aware that the application is developed by Wondershare Software. Once you have found click on the option to install and wait for the process to finish.
- Open the application for the first time, the system prompts you to enter your user data then provides information related to the account that was created earlier.
- You must select which User Type is to use the device, choosing either parents or children. Here is the cell suppose your child, then select Son.
- Applying asked to choose a name, you can put your child’s name or any other suitable you see fit.
- After this procedure the application will be required to make appropriate settings related to permits and other options. Authorization to the application to make changes.
In addition to the above, before you start using FamiSafe, we recommend block adult sites in the Android child, so will protect even more of the dangers of the Internet.
Begin using FamiSafe application to activate and configure parental control
To start using the application first thing to do is download it, for it to access the appropriate app store for your operating system, ie Play Store or App Store.
Access parental control FamiSafe
To use the application and monitor what your child has done with cell must enter FamiSafe website with your account. This way you can access multiple functions that allows the application for parental control of your child.
These options will have access to real-time location, determine the use of applications, browsing history and as many aspects necessary for the proper control of what your child eats.
Similarly from the website you may block applications, blocking websites and other content that consider inappropriate for your child . As you can see is a fairly complete application that allows proper control of what your child sees and uses the cell phone.
Since the protection of your child is not something to be taken lightly, other actions such as monitor Facebook and Messenger is something you should consider, if your child is registered this social network, it is one of the main sources of danger to infants.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: