Smart phones are an essential tool in the daily lives of all people. For many, it is the main source of work, so keep it active for the work is vital.
However, a number of circumstances may arise throughout the day. Exponential growth in using your phone by using communication channels such as WhatsApp or different social networks in which you maintain activity represent a shorter battery life for your computer .
There are many applications that have been created over the years to try optimize the performance of the Smartphone . But ultimately, one of the best tools you can count on to meet this objective, is on your phone .
Application Forced closing
Far from saturating your mobile phone with applications to lengthen the lifetime of the battery , one of the best options that could appear before such circumstances is force the closure of those platforms would be a constant activity , impacting significantly the digits charge your cell.
Applications with high battery consumption
To find out which applications could be influencing the fact that your smartphone can download faster, just go to the configuration panel of your computer are.
- Go to the section “Battery” or “Beware of the device,” as the model that corresponds to your computer via the option “Settings” or “Settings” interface.
- should see consumption statistics from your mobile device.
- In these statistics can display applications, being active or running in the background, consuming a certain percentage of charge.
Enabling saving mode
To put into operation the option that lets you lengthen the life of your battery , you should follow a few simple instructions.
- Enter the panel to “Settings” from your device.
- Click on the “Battery” section.
- Enter to the section “Battery use”.
- Depending on the model of your Android device, you should find a section to set the battery mode, leading to different levels of energy saving.
Battery Savings Levels
Some Android phone brands have implemented energy saving scaling, setting Two types of savings way to know: medium and maximum
You may also be interested in:
This assigns a customizable character to this option, allowing choose the impact that activation of this function may have on certain applications . Maximum power savings suspends the vast majority of applications installed on mobile, dejand running only essential.
Consequences of energy saving
Among the changes you’ll appreciate the modes either turn power saving on your Android device are:
- Significant reduction in the screen brightness .
- The synchronization features some applications will be suspended while the power saving mode is active.
- Applications that can have a greater impact on the battery of your cell phone, but resides in the background, will be affected.
- The different channels of connection (WiFi, mobile data, Bluetooth and GPS) will also be disabled while the option of saving energy is in operation.
Applications and forced closures
If you want to close so forced applications that may be active and have a high battery consumption, you must enter the configuration panel of your phone and follow the instructions below:
- Enter the section “Applications”.
- will display a list of applications in use within the device.
- Select one of the applications which have knowledge that has a high battery consumption.
- will enter the application data, and in it, you can view the button to force closure.
You may also be interested in:
applications remain in the background , this alternative may not be as efficient as activating the power saving mode.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?