The worst enemy a user has when using mobile devices, is to see on the screen that says low battery notification; and the situation gets worse when you have a charger nearby. In this post we will show How to turn off and turn the battery saving mode Apple Watch?
How to turn off and turn the battery saving mode Apple Watch?
- Place your finger on the screen of your watch and slide it from the bottom up ; to open the control center of your Apple Watch.
- Click on the «Battery Percentage» .
- will open another window where you should click on the «Save Battery» option (mode).
- Finally a warning appears, you must press «Continue» (follow).
You may also be interested in:
When the percentage of battery of your Apple Watch reaches 10%’ll send you an alert to activate the battery mode . When the load is too low, the Apple Watch will automatically save mode and know that this function was activated because the next time the red lightning icon will appear.
If your watch has battery active mode only time will show ; Watch Apple cut because communication with the iPhone, then, can not access any function you only see the time.
Turn off saving mode:
- Press the side button for a few seconds , until the Apple logo screen.
- Your Apple Watch will restart .
- Remove your watch . You should never try to charge the device while this position on your wrist.
- Connect the power magnetic charge or magnetic charging dock connector to the power adapter or the USB cable; and then plug it.
- If you use the Dock , place the back of your watch on the charger. Make sure the magnets of both devices are correctly aligned.
- If you are using magnetic charging cable; Verify that the display lightning icon appears in green as a sign that the device is charging.
- During the time you watch this charge entered in table clock mode and you can activate before airplane mode on your Apple Watch to load without interruption.
Apple advises users to upload your watch first.
If you need to use your watch at a specific time of the day and do not want the battery runs out; activates battery saving mode for the battery of your watch is not consumed quickly.
Then turning this feature when you want to give use the device.
How should I charge my Apple Watch?
When you load your device with magnetic charger must ensure that the surfaces are clean and aligned so that the load is effective.
If your device Apple Watch is completely discharged; maybe take a few seconds on the green flash icon appear on the screen after connecting the device to the charger.
Tips for battery life of your iPhone and Apple Watch:
- Avoid exposing your devices to extreme temperatures. For example, temperatures above 35 ° C, because the heat can damage the battery capacity.
- Do you charge your devices when they are in any case . Load devices when they are within a sheath can generate excessive heat that affects the battery capacity.
- If you intend to keep your devices for a while it is best to keep it in a cool environment without moisture. Furthermore, you should keep the device with 50% load; If the time exceeds 6 months must reload the device.
- Upgrade your device with the latest software.
- Make some adjustments when you do not use your watch . For example: you activate the battery saving, disables the switch screen raising the wrist or turn off Bluetooth on your iPhone to avoid battery consumption on your Apple Watch and turns off the screen always on of the Apple Watch.
- If you’re going to charge your Apple Watch via USB, make sure the computer is on and connected ; if it is in standby mode or off the clock battery is discharged.
The Apple Watch are very practical devices, but at the same time have to take care to have long-lasting; So follow the advice in this article to save you battery your smartwatch to not download fast .
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: