The Mexican company Coppel, in addition to consolidating in the market with its department store, was also certified as a bank in 2007. They are characterized by offering a service under an inclusion scheme. Then you will know how apply for a loan in Coppel with your cards and the rest of the requirements you need to qualify for these credits.
Cards offered by Coppel
Coppel has registered a significant number of card issues. In mid-2019 there were about 28 million BanCoppel cards. These are the cards available:
- Departmental Coppel Card: As its name indicates, this plastic is used as a means of payment in the different Coppel branches in the country.
- BanCoppel Debit Card: it is also known as «Digital Cash Account«. It is a savings account free of commissions and in the national currency. It allows you to make purchases both in Coppel and in other businesses and stores both physical and online. It also has two variants called the Youth Cash Account and the Cash Check Account.
- BanCoppel Visa Credit Card: It is backed by Visa and therefore can be used inside and outside the country in different businesses and stores. There are also two other credit cards, one Gold and the other Platinum. They are granted to clients by invitation when the financial reputation and the management of credit lines are verified.
Requirements to apply for a loan in Coppel to obtain a card
In the case of the departmental card, it is only necessary to have a official identification. It can be the passport, the voting credential, the professional card, among others. A proof of address less than 3 months old is also necessary. It can be a service such as electricity, water, telephone, natural gas or a bank account statement.
You may also be interested in:
For the Cuenta Efectiva card, in addition to the identification and proof of address; You must be 18 years or older. And the multiple contract of Banking products and services for the collection of individuals must be signed.
These same requirements apply to apply for the BanCoppel Visa credit card. The only additional requirement is to have a proof of income for about $ 4,000 pesos. This is only necessary for those who do not have a registered credit history.
The credit limit granted in each of these cards may vary according to the credit history of each client. It also takes into account the management of debts, loans; and in general, the record of expenses made and how each one is paid.
Know all the requirements to apply for a loan in Coppel with your cards
Once you have a Coppel card, you can request a personal loan. This is in addition to the benefits of each card. So, in addition to having the card, it is necessary to meet the following requirements:
- Necessary have a Coppel credit with 6 months or more in use.
- Have a good track record and credit reputation.
- Activate an account by entering the official Coppel platform, or have the Coppel App with your credit.
- Have a BanCoppel debit card that is linked to credit.
- Have over 18 and under 85.
The maximum amount for personal loan, fixed terms, among other benefits of having a personal loan from Coppel, can be found on its official platform, even for your convenience you can request the credit online. Either through Coppel.com, or using the App Coppel mobile application. You just need to log in and locate the loan option.
You can choose in which plastic or card to receive the loan, in case you have several. You can also choose the amount to request and the term to pay, within the established range. Don’t think about it anymore, now you know how to apply for a loan at Coppel with your cards. Enjoy everything that Coppel offers for you.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: