One of the most common problems in smart devices is when they start to generate certain failures or device software errors, which forces us to look for different options to be able to solve the failure that our device has, and likewise we download certain files and programs that are capable of remedying the software error that the smartphone is going through, this normally occurs in the devices with Android operating system.
This is a problem that becomes very common more than anything in LG brand android devices and the same users who use these devices claim that after the device began to present software problems and tried root it or reboot it it stopped booting normally, or exhibited faults as it was used.
Therefore, the best way to root a smartphone with an Android operating system of the LG brand is through the official tool offered by the same company, it is a program capable of solving any problem that is specifically related to the firmware of the device, we are talking about LG Mobile Support Tool, which we are going to show you how to download in this article.
To download any mobile software, it is best to access the official mobile websites. In this case, to the official LG website. In any case, before starting, you should bear in mind that the Mobile Support tool is only valid for terminals prior to LG G4.
Where to download the drivers for LG Mobile Support?
You can download the tool from the Mobile Support Tool download on LG, but keep in mind that it is completely necessary that choose your mobile to download the software. Therefore, it may be necessary to carry out the procedure specifically for your mobile as we show you below.
You may also be interested in:
Steps to install Mobile Support drivers
You just have to run both the file with the drivers ‘LGMobileDriver’ and the support tool ‘LgMobileSupporToll’. The installation process is the same as with any other application, but it is essential that perform the installation of both programs if you want to use this useful LG software.
The LG Mobile Support Tool program is software developed by the same electronics company LG which is used for file recovery and firmware repair of LG devices.
The program can be very useful to fix the device in case it does not start due to a failure during the update process of the operating system or even some error that the keyboard itself presents, below we will show you how to download LG Mobile Support Tool for free on your PC to fix your Smartphone:
- The first thing to do is download the LG Mobile Support Tool program. For this, you will have to access the official LG website where they will be found. the links to download
- When you are on the official LG website, you will have to fill in the boxes on the same page with the model of your mobile device so that the page can offer the necessary software to download to your device.
- After filling in all the boxes and choosing the software, it will automatically start downloading the drivers and the LG Mobile Support Tool Software, select both options to be able to download later on your Android device
Once you have installed the Drivers and the LG Mobile Support Tool software, it would be necessary to use it on the mobile device to do so, follow the steps that we will show you below:
You may also be interested in:
- The first thing you will have to do is turn off your mobile device and then put it in Emergency mode, generally this action can be activated by simply pressing the volume up button, although of course this depends on what device you have, and then connect the device to the computer.
- Having connected the mobile device to the PC, it will be necessary to check that the equipment has been able to recognize the device, we will know this if we receive a message from firmware updateAfter checking that the device has been recognized, you will have to open the LG Mobile Support Tool program.
- When you open the software, press the download button and select the device to which you want to download the files, in this case your mobile device, when you press download, the download process will begin, which should be highlighted, it can take a long time, so do not disconnect the USB cable for no reason.
- After finishing the download you will have to enter IMEI number of your phone in the bar that shows the program
- After having entered the IMEI number, click on the OK option and wait for the installation process to finish loading.
- After that, the phone will begin to update and repair the system, the only thing left to do at this moment is to wait for the download and repair process to finish, when this process has finished close the program and disconnect your device PC mobile.
- And ready! Your phone will have installed the necessary updates for its proper functioning, and it will return to its factory state so that you can start configuring it from scratch.
What to do to activate the emergency mode in Mobile Support?
You don’t need the Mobile Support software to activate emergency alerts. In fact, the mode is activated from the same device, this process is done as follows on older devices.
- You must access the default messaging application ‘Messages’.
- There, access the settings of the applicationTo do this, click on the ‘Settings’ menu.
- If you have two SIM cards, you will need to choose the one with which you will activate this emergency mode.
- You will see an option called ‘Emergency Alerts’ or something similar. To finish, simply activate the mobile broadcast service and the LG mobile emergency mode.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?