In the 20th century, technology had a very important advance, man and his creativity did not stop modernizing, creating all kinds of artifacts in order to make our lives more comfortable, this can be seen mostly in electronic devices, which use electricity as the main source of energy.
Electronic devices, through their electronic boards and circuits, have revolutionized our environment, bringing home appliances to us, these are washing machines, coffee makers, ovens, etc. They have become so integrated into our lives becoming inevitable, These are part of the quality of life.
It is also important to highlight those that are not only domestic, but also those that help men to perform more complex tasks, these are telephones, televisions and one of the most important, computers, they have existed for more than half a decade, they have had a great evolution and many versions, one of these companies are Microsoft and your Windows system.
What is Windows and how does it work?
It is a software system patented by Microsoft Corporation, this system houses a package of programs, they aim to help the user to perform different tasks in conjunction with other parts of the computer, such as the hard disk, RAM and peripheral inputs.
Currently the system with which Microsoft works and gives from updates to support is Windows 10, system which has taken the best of Windows 7 and modernized it, is quite visually pleasing and has new applications, such as Cortana, with functions such as writing an email with voice commands, Microsoft Edge and redesigns of applications such as Windows Store , Alarms and Clock, etc.
If you want to update Windows to modernize its interface or for the new applications and functions, you can do it, it is not difficult to update our system However, these systems come in an ISO format and it is a special format that works in other ways.
You may also be interested in:
What are ISOs and How to download Windows 10 ISO?
An ISO file is a type of file designed to store an identical copy of an operating system by files, this is used to make copies of CD, DVD or Blu-Ray, since they remain as a clone compared to the original file, although it is mainly used to make copies of any operating system.
The Windows 10 ISO you can get it on the official Microsoft website, its installation process is like the installation menu of any software, but since the file is an ISO format, to install it you will have to burn the file in a drive, this can be done on a USB, follow this article to know how to do it .
What is a bootable USB?
A Bootable USB is a pendrive that can be used as a boot system. In most cases this use focuses on the installation of operating systems. In other words, the pendrive can be prepared to install the operating system directly from it.
How to download the Windows 10 ISO
Microsoft provides its ISO for download directly from its website. There you will get the MediaCreationTool file. After downloading, run it, wait until the Microsoft terms and conditions appear and accept them. Wait a few seconds for the new screen to appear.
The system will ask you to choose between two options, select ‘Create installation media’, click on next. The screen to choose how to download the file will be displayed, in this case, select ‘ISO file’ and choose the place where it will be downloaded and wait until it finishes. When the process is over, you will have the ISO file ready to be used.
Steps to install Windows 10 from USB
Equip or booting a USB drive is easy, There are programs that offer this type of service, however, some are not so intuitive and have a semi-complex process, but among these there is an option called YUMI, it is designed by Linux, focused on booting from USB drives. we will explain how it is done:
- We download YUMI from its official page.
- We run YUMI and select USB drive to boot.
- We select the system Windows 10.
- We seek the ISO and load it into YUMI.
- We select the box where our USB drive will be formatted first, we accept and we will have our USB ready to install Windows 10.
You may also be interested in:
Having prepared the USB drive, we will restart our computer, once it is starting, with the F8 key or the corresponding one we will enter the computer boot menu, We select the USB option, we wait for it to load and the Windows 10 installation menu will start, where we will do the following:
- We select the language, time and keyboard type to use, also later we can configure the keyboard in Windows 10 to our liking.
- We will click on “Install Now.”
- We will get the license option, but we can postpone it and continue with the installation, Also then we can Activate Windows 10.
- We select the version of Windows 10 that we want.
- We will get some options such as updating the system without losing files or installing only Windows, we choose whatever convenient to our case.
- Then the installation will begin, which will take a time of 10 minutes, the file will prepare to install the new Windows features and then it will finish, it is normal for the computer to restart a few times during the installation, then we will see the Welcome wizard and after completing it we will have Windows 10 ready to go.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?