How can I check the Status of the Application and Payments of the Worker Woman voucher?

The Social Security Institute has become an essential element for the review and delivery of some benefits such as the Bonus for Working Women. If you wonder How can I check the status of the application and payments of the Working Woman Bonus?, then this article is for you.

How can I check the status of the application and payments of the worker’s bonus?

The Working Woman Bonus it is a subsidy to help working women. This bonus promotes employment for women since the incentive also reaches the employer. The benefit is seen as a reward for effort for women who work day to day to support their vulnerable families.

Here we present all the information you need to know about the Working Woman Bonus, the requirements to apply for the bond, its validity and the ways to check the status of the request and payments of the bond.

People working

What is the working woman bonus?

The Working Woman Bonus is a component of a program called “Ethical Family Income” which provides an economic benefit to working women with the aim of promoting their incorporation into the labor market and providing them with a better quality of life.

What is the working woman bonus for?

The Working Woman Bonus serves as monetary subsidy to improve the income of women who are working in a dependent or independent way.

Who can benefit from the working woman bonus?

Women must have between 25 and 59 years, belong to the vulnerable sector of the country, be dependent or independent workers, not work in a state company or in a private company that receives a state contribution equal to or greater than 50% and keep provisional and health contributions up to date.

For how long is the benefit of the working woman bonus received?

The Working Woman Bonus is received for four continuous years from the month following the date the request was made. Once this period of time has expired, a new application cannot be made because the regulations do not stipulate an extension of this benefit.

Woman working

How is the payment of the working woman bonus made?

Many women wonder how and when do I receive the payment of the worker’s bonus? The Working Woman Bonus can be paid annually or monthly. If you prefer the monthly mode, you can receive monthly advances of 75% of the total payment. The remaining 25% is delivered in the annual payment during the month of August.

How to apply for the worker’s bonus?

It is important that you know the documentation for the processing of the worker’s bonus. If you want to receive this benefit, you must enter the website: applications.sence.cl/sem/ There, you will find an application page so that you can access “go to the online process”. Then, enter your RUT and password Sence. If you do not have a Sence password, you must create one at http://aplicaciones.sence.cl/sem/Registro/M11Registro

When you enter the system, complete all the requested information and click on “Postulate”. You must wait about 90 days to know the result through your email, a text message or by a registered letter.

Check the status of your request

If you want to know the status of the Working Woman Bonus You must enter the website Sistemas.sense.cl where you will find more details about the process and progress of your application.

Check the status of payments of the working woman voucher

If you want to check the status of the payment of the Working Woman Bonus, you can enter the website of the Social Security Institute through the ips website. Then, click on the “People” option or go directly to this link: persona.ipsenlinea.cl to write your RIT. Finally, choose the option “Queries” to see the status of your voucher.

How useful did you find this content?

Click on a star to rate!

Average score 0 / 5. Counting of votes: 0

So far, no votes. Be the first to rate this content.

I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!

Let me improve this content!

Tell me, how can I improve this content?

Deja un comentario