One of the most popular payment platforms in recent times is Movistar +, this company being owned by Telefónica, there are many services that they offer to their users.
From a large number of channels, from national, international, to those that are specific to the company such as #Let’s go, Movistar F1, # 0 and Movistar Series. This service is available throughout Spain, thanks to a powerful fiber optic network and also via satellite.
It is also known that this television platform is one of the companies with the most affiliates in all of Spain. All this thanks to its offers in services, plans and benefits on its programming and use.
You may also be interested in:
In this post, we will explain, step by step, the correct way in which you can activate these services and we will clarify some extra doubts that arise in the process.
Steps to activate Movistar + on your devices
If this is the first time that you access the content from any digital device, you must follow the following steps:
- To start you must enter the following web page
- When you are inside the page, you just have to go to the end to there, find the section of «How to see Movistar +«Once inside, you must click on the button»Activate your account”.
- After that, press the green button named «Activate”And you will see a floating window open.
- Within this window, you must choose between several options, among them, if you have only TV online, or if, failing that, you have other packages than the ones the company offers to its first-time customers.
- When you access with the option you have chosen, the same page will proceed to redirect you to another page, in which you will be asked to enter a series of personal data. Once this form has been filled out, all you have to do is press the button «Activate”.
- After a couple of minutes, you will see that an email has arrived at the address you have entered in the form, where you will be welcomed to the service and a password to the system.
What is the web service and applications?
One of the wonders of the service that Movistar + offers is the ease of taking this service anywhere in the comfort of your devices. One of the way in which you can make use of the platform via the web is through the page. And even many users choose to create electronic choirs on this mobile platform.
Within this platform, you will have the possibility to view the content, but as long as you have a subscription to the service. Likewise, Movistar, puts at your disposal the mobile app, which is available for multiple phones and tablet, in addition to that, it is available for Android and iOS devices. It should be noted that through Movistar you also have the possibility of enjoying audiovisual and entertainment platforms such as Disney Plus.
If you have chosen to access these services through the mobile application, once you have logged in, you will only need to enter your registration credentials and the system will grant you access to the service.
Even within the mobile application you have the possibility of downloading content, so that you can see it in the place you want, without the need to have a connection to Internet. You also have the possibility to link your Chromecast with Movistar to watch your favorite content whenever you want.
How to manage the devices within the platform?
Within the platform, you can access a configuration panel in which you can see the different devices that have been connected and which have also entered the customer area. In order to access this configuration, you must follow simple steps:
- To enter this platform, you must enter the following URL
- Once inside you must enter the «identify yourself«You will recognize it because it is in the upper right corner.
- Once inside, you must enter the section «Client area«There you must enter your username and also the password.
- Once inside, you must enter the section «Device management«.
- From this section, you will be able to see those devices that have been linked to your account.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: