Social networks have taken on great significance in recent times, especially in 2020. Within their spaces, we not only share part of our lives, but we can also carry out commercial transactions from their platform.
Thanks to the latest update of the social network Instagram, users have been fascinated with the novelty of Instagram Shopping. Within this new tool, you have the possibility of tagging different types of products which you are marketing in order to turn your Instagram profile into your small virtual store.
In this way, your users will be able to access the catalog of products you offer and be identified with the materials you have, so that you can receive a lot of income through your account. If you want to know more, in this post we explain the details of what is now known as Instagram Shopping.
You may also be interested in:
Usually when you already have all the settings for your bill be it a mini virtual store, it will only remain for customers to start arriving. When they reach your Instagram page, the first thing they will do is enter the photo of the product that they like the most.
After that, its price and a small description will be previously labeled on the product, which appears to the Username, once click on the item you have selected. In addition to the price, it will also be reflected, the purchase options and the payment methods.
If they press the product they want to purchase, the page will take them directly to the online store, where they can complete the purchase.
- To start the products that you are going to market, they must be integrated into the platforms previously such as Woocommerce.
- It is important that you have the latest version of Instagram installed
- Own a company profile on Instagram
- Company page within Facebook
- Have the products available in a catalog within Facebook
- Minimum 9 photos in your feed
- To start you must create your account within the Facebook business administrator and after that, link your account with that of your Fan Page
- Once you have created your site from the administrator, you must proceed to activate your website within the Facebook platform. For this you must also start adding the products that you will sell manually and after that, proceed to enable your website.
- As you have already added a product, this is where you will begin to add each and every one of them manually, and after that, begin with the configuration of the Catalogue of all your products. When you have added all the products that will go into your catalog, you must return to your main Facebook page and enter the «Shop”Which you have previously added.
- From here it is important that you begin to accept the policies and conditions that are described for merchants and then click on the button «Continue”.
- After that, you must select the option to «Pay on another website» and continue with the selection of your local currency so that users know the payment methods and the way in which the transaction is carried out. You click on «Keep» and ready.
- You are now ready to finish, and here you must proceed to write the welcome message that your users will read, press the button «Add product» and ready.
- In order to finish, you just have to add the basic information of your products and wait for the system to proceed with its validation.
And everything will be ready for you to start with your entrepreneurship And all your customers start to rain
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: