Today we are going to see how to bookmark Gmail emails in Chrome and Firefox in a fairly easy way so that you can access them quickly.
Browser bookmarks are extremely useful. In this way we can have all the pages that we consider important organized and access them extremely quickly without wasting any time.
You may also be interested in:
We can also save all emails that we consider important as markers. In this way when looking for them we will simply have to press on the bookmarks bar and voila, we enter the email in question.
Doing so is too easy and won’t take more than a few seconds. You can also organize them in folders to find the emails that are, for example: work, friends, partners, etc. In this way finding them is much easier.
So we are going to see two tutorials, one dedicated to Chrome and the other to Firefox. They are simple so it may not be too time consuming. Let’s get started.
How to add Gmail emails to favorites in Chrome
Favorites or bookmarks is the same. Add an email as a bookmark in Chrome It is very easy and the way to do it is the same as you would with a website.
- The first thing to do is open the email in question. Once it is open, what we will do is press on the star-shaped icon that is located in the upper right area of the screen, just at the end of the address bar.
- A new window opens where we can save the bookmark.
- In case we want to create a specific folder for emails. All you have to do is press on «Plus”.
- A new window will open. Here you can specify the name of the markup which may be different from the title of the email. You can also create a new folder that will be used in bookmarks, for example: Important emails.
- Once you have everything ready, simply click on «Keep» and ready.
- Now every time you press on the folder, all the saved emails will appear, simply by pressing on one will load all Gmail and the specific email that we save in bookmarks.
How to save Gmail emails to Firefox bookmarks
We do the same as we would in Chrome. We open our email and go to the email that we want to save in the bookmarks.
- Here we will have to click on the star-shaped icon that is located at the extreme right of the address bar.
- Now you can see a window with several options. If you press on itthe arrow that appears on the right side in the second option, the one that says “File”. You will see that the window is slightly enlarged.
- Now we have the possibility to create a folder for emails by clicking on «New folder”.
- Create the folder you want and then save the URL in it with the name you want in «Name”.
- You can also use tags to find emails faster. However, if you have them organized by folders, it is not necessary.
- Once you have everything ready, simply click on the button «Ready”And you will have saved in mail in the marker.
- To enter, click on the folder and then on the address you saved. The email in question will open.
As you can see, it is too easy to learn how to bookmark Gmail emails in Google Chrome and Firefox browser easily. In a matter of seconds you will have everything saved and organized. Likewise, if you have any questions about this topic, you can leave it in the comment box, you can find it a little below and we will be happy to help you.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: