WordPress since its launch more than ten years ago, has become one of the most popular content managers in the world. Its interface is very simple to use that you can create a blog or website in just a few steps. Like every blogger you want to get more subscribers, and of course adding or adding a subscribe button on your WordPress blog is a very useful way to gain more followers. Therefore, in this post we will explain How to add or add a subscribe button on my WordPress Blog.
Add or add a subscribe button on your WordPres blog it is a simple and fast process, as simple and fast as creating custom buttons without plugins. For that, you must enter Google Deverlopers. There you will find different buttons, in which you can choose and insert the one that best suits the needs of your WordPress Blog.
You can choose between the default button or the full design which includes an avatar for your WordPress blog. You can also choose the dark theme. Once this is done, you proceed to configure the button to suit you and you can do it on the same page. Then follow the next steps:
- In the option configure button, in the bar where it says Channel Name or ID write the name of your blog.
- Now, in Layout (design) you can choose between the two options: Default which refers to the default without the avatar or Full which refers to the complete design with the avatar.
You may also be interested in:
- In the Theme option you can choose between Default, which refers to the default with a white background, or Dark, which is the dark theme.
- In the Subscriber count section you can choose if you want your subscription button to reflect the follower count or not.
- At the bottom you will find some lines of code. That’s the code for your subscribe button. Copy it in full exactly with it there.
- Now head over to the WordPress dashboard where you want to add or add the subscribe button.
- Then, go to Appearance – Widgets.
- Once in the Widgest section, drag to activate the Text Widgest.
- Now you paste the code and you give it save. Ready! You already have a subscribe button on your WordPress blog.
It may be that you do not like the subscription button that Google offers, in that case you can resort to another method, making use of some Plugins. Although the best and most used method is the one offered by Google.
Something you should know is that the plugins that perform this function have not received recent updates and may be out of date for current versions of WordPress. Although you can install Wordpress in Spanish from its official website, to keep all the updates available.
Having said that, adding or adding a subscription button with plugins is very simple just you should look in the WordPress repertoire for the plugins. You will find a couple of options that will come in handy. After you choose the one you like the most, follow these steps:
- Go to the Appearance- Widgets path
- Once there you will find the plugins, drag it to activate it.
- Then you put a name or paste the ID of your blog. Ready! You already have a subscribe button with plugin.
As you can see, adding or adding a subscription button in your WordPress blog is very simple, you just have to enter the Google Deverloper page and follow the steps that we describe in this post. Don’t forget to share this information with your family and friends.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: