If you want to learn how to use DiDi easily and safely, it is necessary to master its other tools such as Fleet, so through the following guide you will learn how to add or remove a driver from my fleet in the DIDI Fleet App – easily, with the purpose of extending your possibilities and earnings as a Didi worker.
Add driver to your fleet with the DIDI Fleet app
If you want to add people who work with any of your vehicles, the application requires that you add them to your fleet. This process is done very easily, you will also get all the benefits and facilities that the application offers, but first you should be aware of how DIDI Fleet works in order to work more comfortably.
Add the driver to your fleet
- All you have to do is open the DIDI Fleet application and go to the section «Drivers» which is located at the bottom of our screen.
- At the top of the screen you will see the «Add» button, just click on this button in order to enter a person to your fleet.
- You will be asked for the phone number and password with which the person you want to add registered with Didi.
- After performing the above procedure, a driver will have been successfully registered in your fleet. To see the status of that driver, check under their name, it should appear «Approved driver» once the user has accepted the invitation.
- It is very important that your driver is aware of the notifications, since the invitation to join your fleet will appear there. The driver must then accept the invitation in order to belong to your fleet.
Assign a vehicle to your fleet driver
- When the driver has been successfully added, it is time for you to assign them a vehicle. To do this, go back to the section «Drivers» and find the name of the driver you added earlier.
- The option will be displayed «Link cars»If for any reason you do not have a vehicle registered yet, it will be necessary to register a car in DiDi before continuing. Once registered, just select the vehicle that you will assign to the registered driver and click on the «Confirm» option and the registered driver will be able to start working.
Remove a driver from your fleet with the DIDI Fleet app
You may also be interested in:
The procedure for remove a worker or driver from DIDI Fleet too easy. In any case, you must bear in mind that only the owner of the account will be able to eliminate the drivers that he has entered.
In other words, if you were entered as a driver on a third-party account, you should ask the owner to do the removal process, since contacting Didi’s customer service will not help in this case. Without further ado, this is the process to remove a driver from the fleet.
- The process to delete a driver is very simple, you just have to open the DIDI Fleet application and go to the tab «Drivers» which is located in the lower left part of your screen.
- When you do this, the list of drivers that you have registered on the platform will be displayed. The name will appear as you have previously saved it. Now so alone click on the name of the driver you want to remove from the fleet.
- To proceed with the removal, click on the «Remove» button at the bottom of the application. The application will display a confirmation screen asking you if you are sure to perform the deletion, click on «OK».
Keep in mind that, if you have any kind of problem related to registration or deletion of a driver, you can turn to Didi technical support or customer service. It is not common, but if for any reason there is a problem, do not hesitate to use the phone numbers provided by the company
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: