Next, we will teach you how to block adult content pages on Google In a simple way. So that in this way when the little ones at home are not exposed to this kind of content, since the results of these sites will disappear from the search engine.
Nowadays children surf the internet a lot, so it would not be unusual for them to accidentally come across this kind of content, content that is not suitable for them.
Also in relation to this, it is convenient to know other methods to block web pages in Google Chrome at certain times. Without further ado let’s continue with this utility guide for Chrome.
What you should keep in mind is that the configuration is done by profile. This means that in order to configure safe searches, you must do so by logging in with the profile used on that computer.
In case your little one has his own profile on his PC, you will have to do it with the profile in question. Since if you browse Google with another profile in which this configuration was not made, all the results will appear as usual.
In turn, you must bear in mind that this only affects Google search results. Which means that if someone wants to go directly to adult websites. You can do it without any kind of problems.
The following tutorial is quite simple to carry out and it will not take you more than a few minutes to activate safe searches and avoid any kind of inappropriate content for minors.
Follow the steps to the letter and you will see that, in a matter of minutes, Google results will be totally safe. Even if you search for a site of this kind specifically, the website in question will not appear.
You may also be interested in:
Block adult websites on Google
- The first thing you should do is enter Google and enter with the profile that you want to block adult content.
- For this you will have to go to the upper right area of the screen, press on the profile icon (avatar) and you will appreciate that a menu is displayed. Here you can add another account in case it is not with the profile that you want to block the content mentioned above.
- After this, what we must do is stay on the main page of the search engine and we will go to the lower right part of the screen where it says “Setting”.
- A new menu is displayed with several options and the one that interests us is the one that says “Search Settings”.
- It directs us to a new page where we must go to “Search results”.
- In the first option we find “Safe search filters“What we have to do here is check the box”Enable safe search”.
- In this way, when carrying out any kind of search, Google is in charge of blocking any kind of website that it considers inappropriate.
Related to all of the above, it doesn’t hurt to know the process to block Pop-Ups pop-ups in Chrome. These annoying advertisements can be disabled, also being an important option to protect children.
How to limit inappropriate content on Google
Something you should keep in mind is that the search engine takes care of remove any adult website from the results. However, in case some other site suitable for all audiences makes some kind of reference to this kind of pages, that cannot block it.
In turn, if you want to enter directly through the browser, this method does not block adult content websites. It simply removes any kind of inappropriate search result from the search engine.
The only way to block any kind of website from the browser is by activating Google’s parental control.
Likewise, if you still have any kind of doubt about how block adult content pages In Google you can leave it in the comment box that you will find a little below and we will be happy to help you in whatever is necessary.
You may also be interested in:
Finally, if you are looking for an action other than what is mentioned, you can try to remove the SafeSearch filter from Google Chrome with the purpose of browsing with total freedom.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?