Going to the cinema has never gone out of style, but the experience of watching movies has changed with the arrival of 3D, IMAX or XD; But that is not the only thing that has changed, the way to buy tickets is becoming easier and you can do it from your smartphone. Fandango is an app that allows you to easily buy tickets, and if you are a movie lover in this post you will learn how to buy tickets to cinemas online using the Fandango app.
What is Fandango?
Fandango is a application designed for movie loversWith it you can access movie news, synopsis, trailers of the latest releases, photos and videos; you can also buy tickets easily and quickly using your credit or debit card, you can even choose seats and choose the cinema of your choice.
You may also be interested in:
So if you want to see a movie, but you don’t know which one is on the billboard, with this application you can easily access the cinema of your choice and find out which movie is on the billboard, what are its current schedules, available seats, prices, duration and type of film and the opinion of other users.
You can download this application for free at Google Play Store or App Store and it is available for Android and iOS devices. If you are a movie buff, this app must be downloaded on your smartphone to be aware of the latest releases and the most relevant news in cinema.
You may also be interested in:
Steps to buy theater tickets using the Fandango app
Registration in the application
- Download the application on your mobile from Google Play Store or App Store, the download is free.
- Once the application is downloaded, click on the option “Create your account”, you must have GPS activated to start recording.
- You registered by entering your name, surname, email and password. It is important that the password contains numbers, symbols, uppercase and lowercase letters; If you don’t have email you can quickly create one in Gmail or Yahoo!
- Two boxes will appear in the next window; Check the first box if you agree to receive news and promotions and the second box is mandatory because you are indicating to the system that you accept Fandango’s “terms and policies”. Tap on “Create Account”.
- After these steps your account was created successfully.
Steps to buy a ticket
- Once inside the Fandango application, click on the option “Films” (You can also buy from the “Cinemas” option) located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the movie you would like see in the cinema of your choice; You must also choose the function, that is, the day and time that suits you best.
- Choose the number of entries you want to buy and the type of tickets, 2D or 3D.
- If you have a promotional code or a Gift card code, you must enter it in the field that will appear on the screen. If you do not have any code, click on “Continue” to advance with the process.
- You will see a seat map on the screen select the location where you want to sitWhen you have chosen, click “Continue”. In the seat map you will see seats in gray these are available, the reserved reds, the selected greens, the blocked blues and the beanbag oranges; when you select yours they will be green and after purchase they will turn red.
- Choose how pay your tickets you can use PayPal, credit or debit card; then click on “Pay”. It is very easy to create a PayPal account.
- After canceling the tickets, the system will send you a copy of your tickets to your email or you can search for them in the app> “My account”> “My Tickets”. When you get to the cinema, show the ticket (QR code) to the manager from your smartphone. If you don’t have the app on your mobile, download the PDF file that you received in your email.
Enjoy the magic of the cinema not only inside the room but from the purchase of the ticket, since the Fandango application allows you to buy tickets from the comfort of your home or work without the need to queue long, you can even enjoy the best news and trailers of the movies that are in theaters.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?