Through the following guide we teach you how to cancel an Uber Eats order due to delay and get your money refunded. Anyway, read very carefully everything we have to tell you about it.
Undoubtedly, the whole issue of cancellations must be done with the utmost caution. In fact, as you know, when canceling an Uber (taxi) there is a great protocol. This is also fulfilled with the orders you place in Uber Eats and it is something that you must take into account.
Cancel an Uber Eats order
There is a very big debate between which is better Rappi or Uber Eats, the answer to this depends on many factors. Either way, if you’ve already chosen Uber Eats and for any reason you want to cancel an order, we recommend you read the following carefully.
- The process to cancel an order is relatively simple and although it is not an option that is highly recommended, if you are interested you can carry out this process in the following way.
- Within the Uber Eats application, you should go to the section of “Receipt” that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- If you click on the previous option, the cancellation options will be displayed. This time you just have to press on the option “Cancel order”You will find this option on the tracking screen of your order.
- After clicking on the option to cancel, the system will ask for confirmation, simply click on the option “Cancel order”.
- After the above process, the order should be canceled. Either way, there are certain things to keep in mind in regards to order cancellation at Uber Eats.
You can only opt for a refund if you cancel the order before the company accepts it
It is very important that you bear in mind that, if you cancel an order, you should try to do it before the food company has accepted the order. If you don’t do it this way then you will not be able to opt for the refund of your money.
For this reason, all those who use Uber Eats to order their food are invited to be very aware of their orders and carry them out. only when you are 100% sure. Still, if for some reason you can’t go ahead with an order, focus on canceling as quickly as you can.
You may also be interested in:
This is mainly relevant with food orders, because if on the other hand you are using the transport application, the matter changes. In this case, you can also cancel an Uber trip that does not arrive and request a refund, but it is better to inform yourself about it before proceeding.
What happens when there is a delay during delivery?
In case of delay, we certainly do not recommend canceling the order. Why is it not recommended to cancel in case of delay? The truth is that it is not convenient to cancel an order in case of delay, since the whole issue of the refund is complicated.
In this case we recommend be patient and wait. Keep in mind that once you receive the order, you can express how your experience was. In other words, you can leave a feedback in relation to who delivers your order.
If you are not satisfied with the overall level experience, you can express this through the final grade. Plus, if you’re really unhappy, you can even contact Uber’s customer service center directly.
Cancel an order in case of wrong address
There is also the possibility that you want to cancel an order because you verified and it turns out that the address is wrong. Indeed this is a good reason to cancel an order, but again we invite you to do it as quickly as you can.
You may also be interested in:
Clearly, after canceling the order, you must proceed to change the address through the application. In this way you will not encounter this problem again, in turn it will also be necessary to change your phone number in Uber if you buy a new line.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?