Today the consumption of series and movies online with FuboTV, either through any of the streaming platforms or any web page, especially now with pandemic issues where we must all take care of ourselves and, therefore, it is preferable to stay at home.
Sometimes these platforms become a complete wonder and change our lives, but at other times we simply do not like the model or the form of said platform and for this reason or another we prefer to cancel our subscription.
Today in Miracomoseace we will be talking specifically about FuboTV, an alternative platform that has become popular. But in this case we will explain how to unsubscribe or cancel my subscription to FuboTV.
What is FuboTV?
FuboTV is one of the platforms in charge of providing us with a channel catalog in which we can enjoy, especially those that have become popular in the current era in the satellite signal, where it is achieved get excellent signal reception or via cable.
By these means it is possible to view sports channels to the favorite channels of the little ones in the house, in a very similar way to how the pluto tv platform, but with the difference that in FuboTV if there is a payment method of approximately 4.99 euros monthly.
Reasons to unsubscribe
The reasons for this to happen are several and the truth is quite understandable, because one of them is to subscribe and once you can enjoy this account, simply do not like the design of the website or the channels offered by said page.
The next reason is more for economic issues, where you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription because you do not have the money necessary to pay the monthly payment of said page, or on the other hand, that you only have subscribed for the trial version and you just don’t want to use this platform anymore.
What steps should I follow to cancel or unsubscribe from FuboTV
It is important to remember that once your subscription is canceled while you are in the trial period, nothing will be charged, but unfortunately you will not be able to have the opportunity to enjoy another trial period with the same data.
Already explained the reasons why most people decide to cancel their subscription to FuboTV permanently, to do so is really easy, you just have to follow the following steps:
- First of all you must enter your browser of choice and once in it, you must type in the search bar “fubotv”. Find and select the first option.
- After being on the website, you must access your account, entering both your email and your password.
- After this, you must click on your account and enter it.
- Already in your account you must click on the section where it says “my account” which is located in the upper right part of the screen.
- Once you are in “my account” just look for the option “subscription and billing“. Click on this.
- You must go to the bottom center of the screen and press where it says “unsubscribe”.
- After this, a window will open in which you will be asked if you prefer to pause your account temporarily, or on the contrary if you want to delete it completely, in this case you must press the left option “complete the cancellation”.
- A following window will appear where you will be confirmed to have successfully canceled the account, all you have to do is press where it says “ok” in red.
- And voila, from that moment the subscription is canceled.
In case of partially cancel your subscription for a short period of time, among other cases, due to a well-deserved vacation in which it will not be necessary to have it, or because your favorite team is on hiatus, since temporarily canceling the subscription is a good idea.
You may also be interested in:
In any case, pay attention to the steps below to partially cancel your subscription:
- Go to “my account” on fubo.tv, you must identify yourself and select your profile, if it is really required
- Click on “Subscription and Billing“
- Press the option “Subscription”
- Schedule the time you want to partially cancel (maximum 3 months if your schedule is quarterly)
- Finally, click on “confirm”.
The good news is that by canceling your subscription you will not lose the recordings, favorite channels or personal adjustments made, since these will be saved.
How to unsubscribe from FuboTV in my trial week
If you have already subscribed to the FuboTV platform but for different reasons you do not want to continue with the subscription and you do not know how to do it, here we explain in a simple way How to unsubscribe from FuboTV in your test week. It is important to know that you must cancel the subscription before the 7 free days are up to avoid being charged.
- Go to the website “fubo.tv”, go to menu to appear on the top right of the screen
- Then, enter “my account”And go to the section“Subscription and Billing“
- Click on “cancel subscription“Once there, there are a series of reasons why you want to cancel the subscription.
- When giving the reason, click on “continue”
- Afterwards, a pop-up will appear asking if we are sure to cancel on account. At that time, you must click on “cancel trial period”.
What are FuboTV’s cancellation policies
Each user subscribed to FuboTV has the right to decide when to cancel their subscription, either for the reasons they have, that is why it is necessary that you know about the cancellation policies of fubotv. Therefore, if you want to make a cancellation, according to the policy of this platform, how can you do it?
It can be done at cancel payment subscriptionsIf you select this option, you should know that your paid subscription will remain valid until the end of the current billing period. In addition, this platform does not issue refunds if you made a previous payment for its services or for partial periods.
Regarding the policy of cancellation of free trial periods, it depends from where you registered your subscription. If you register your account on the official fubotv site, the free trial week is canceled immediately, so you will lose access to said platform.
If you signed up through Roku and want to cancel your subscription in the free trial period, you should know that the subscription will end at the end of the free trial period.
Cancellation fee contracts
On the other hand, there are contracts and cancellation fees. But without any of these, your subscription on fubotv can be automatically renewed until the moment you decide to cancel your subscription on this platform. In addition, if you do not want your subscription to be renewed, at the end of the current period of time you can cancel it whenever you want.
If you want to have additional information, you can review the FuboTV terms of service.
To improve everything about this page, from payments or design in general, they give you the option to comment or comment and send it to them through the following way, which is really very simple.
You may also be interested in:
Once you have finished all the steps mentioned above, the page will show you a series of options where they ask you the reason for your cancellation, you just have to select which was yours and that’s it. If you can’t find it, select “other” and manually write the reason.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?