Welcome back! If you have been subscribed to the Netflix streaming service for a long time but you feel that it no longer meets your expectations and you want to delete your Netflix account, then you have reached the right post. Later we will explain in a didactic way, all the steps to follow so that you learn to delete a Netflix subscription in a few minutes.
As in previous opportunities, we assure you that it is a fairly simple process to carry out and that it will not take more than 5 minutes. Let’s do it!
Steps to delete my Netflix account from iTunes
In the case that you are an iOS user and you have subscribed to Netflix through Apple but you no longer want to continue having access to this platform. Netflix allows you to easily erase or delete the history on your electronic devices. Therefore, we invite you to continue reading this section of the post. Here we will show you step by step what you should do to delete a Netflix account from iTunes.
- To start the process you have to open the settings menu from the main screen of your iOS device.
- Once you have entered this menu, proceed to press on your name to see your account information.
- Then click on the tab says “iTunes Store and App Store”
- When you are inside this section, you must locate where the Apple ID is located and then press the option “View Apple ID“The safest thing is that you must enter your personal information so that the system can verify your identity, which is a routine process.
- To continue, you have to select the “Subscriptions“
You may also be interested in:
- Now, within this tab you must select the option “Netflix”. Then a menu will appear with a large number of options, then scroll down the menu until you find the option “Cancel subscription”
- Finally, you must press the “Confirm” option and in this way you will have already completed all the necessary procedure to delete your Netflix subscription from iTunes.
- You must bear in mind that if Netflix does not appear in the list of services synchronized with your Apple ID, it is most likely that you have subscribed to this service from its official website instead of indirectly using the Apple system.
- In that case, you will not be able to unsubscribe from Netflix using the method that we have just explained in this section.
Unsubscribe from Netflix from a Smart TV
Next in this first section of the post, we will take the trouble to guide you little by little throughout the process that you must go through to remove a Netflix subscription from the comfort of your Smart TV in a few minutes.
Just remember to follow the following instructions to the letter to avoid inconveniences throughout the process. Even if there are any steps that are difficult for you, you can call Netflix customer service and they will guide you.
But the steps are very easy to complete and, in addition, it will not take you much time.Keep reading!
- First you have to enter the official Netflix page to log in with your email associated with the account and the corresponding access code. However you can also use the Netflix app that exists for Smart TV. This way you will be able to log in faster than if you use the computer. Also remember that both ways are perfectly valid to continue with the process.
- Next you have to click on the icon of your account to display a menu with several options. Among them you must select the one that says “Your account”
- Now you have to look for the section that says “Cancel streaming planThen click on the option “Cancel membership”
- Then a new window will pop up with the message “Do you want to cancel your membership?”. In addition, it will also show you the day on which the account cancellation will be effective.
- Then, proceed to click on the option “Finish cancellation“found just from the previous message.
- Finally, Netflix will send you an email to your email address associated with the account. It is important that you keep this email to avoid problems with this streaming platform in the near future.
You may also be interested in:
We are done for today! Remember that there are also other alternatives similar to Netflix to watch series and movies for free. If this information has been useful to you, do not forget to share this post with all your contacts through social networks. See you in the next installment!
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?