One of the best things about company Telefónica Movistar, is its constant struggle to change and evolve. Movistar is one of those companies that day by day, has focused on promoting various tools, options and services which are pleasing to its users. Both the fixed telephony, the mobile phone and even the internet connection have become essential in the lives of many people, which is why more and more users are creating an email in Movistar.
Movistar has been one of the forerunners in offering fixed, mobile and internet telephony in special packages that adapt to the needs of each customer, If you enter its official website, you will be able to see everything that Movistar has to offer you. However, with the growing evolution of fiber optics, more companies have been added, more tools and better possibilities for all users.
Making many people give up a service to be able to acquire another. The casualties of services telephony and internet, can go hand in hand with various circumstances, many can be problems of the company or the connectivity of the place where you are, as is the case with Orange.
It can be an impossibility of payment, problems with the configuration of mobile data or even a non-conformity of service that makes a user decide to put aside the opposite and go with another companyIn any case, the best that these companies can do is to improve these aspects in order to benefit the users they have.
In this post we will explain step by step, the best way with which you can unsubscribe from the services of Movistar on multiple platforms. The important thing in any case, is that all these steps are carried out to the letter and that they are complied with so as not to have problems with the company.
You may also be interested in:
Unsubscribe by phone
This is one of the options more comfortable for which you can choose, for this process, we recommend that you have at hand the contract that you have previously signed with the company and also follow each and every one of the steps described below:
- The first thing you should do is take your mobile phone, and dial the following number 1004 which is a number provided by the company to be able to make different calls, claims or offer services.
- Once they have put you in contact with a agent authorized your customer service team, you must clearly request your intentions to unsubscribe from Movistar services.
- This is where you must have all the data of your account at hand, this also includes information such as the owner of the line and also information about the direct debit of payments. All this is done in order to verify your identity, take into account that this process may take a while.
- Once the operator has taken and verified your data, will inform you of the steps to follow in the following days, which are simply to wait.
- In a few days your account will have been closed and you will no longer have to have this service.
If the telephone process seemed a bit long and somewhat complicated, you can unsubscribe from the services via the web, for this, you only need to follow the following steps:
You may also be interested in:
- Start by opening your Web navigator, You can do this from your PC and even you mobile phone, try to locate the official Movistar page.
- When you are inside this web page, go to the top of the page and click on the button “Access my Movistar”. There you will see a drop-down window in which you must press the option “To access”.
- Once inside, you must enter your ID and at the bottom enter the access code
- After that, click on the “Enter” button.
- Once you are in the account, you must go to the section “Private area”, It is here, where you can make various arrangements about the services you have purchased.
Locate the section of the service you have purchased and click on “cancel”, and with this everything will be ready, the work will be done and you just have to wait for confirmation by email.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?