In this article we are going to teach you in a step by step, how to adjust the titles of the web page that you are creating using the tool of “Wordpress” so that in this way, the desired titles or subtitles, do not move when saving the changes or otherwise, that these settings are not saved.
Since this option does not appear in the most recent version of “WordPress”, this does not mean that the task of justifying can be done in the editor. This function and how to execute modifications that are directly reflected in the website.
Now, according to his own “WordPress”, the decision was made to remove this tool from the “Underlined” buttons and “Justify” classic editor text for various reasons.
You may also be interested in:
- The underlining of online texts is considered not recommended since users can confuse and relate the underlined text as a direct link.
- Justifying the text in “WordPress” is usually detrimental to its readability, since different browsers assume the justified text differently and the final appearance can be very attractive to the reader (especially on the screen of a mobile device).
In this sense, updating a program (in this case “WordPress”) is in order to simplify the aesthetics or improve its effectiveness for better performance.
How to center titles and descriptions in WordPress?
Naturally, you will find the themes that contain the default title on one side of the screen, and it cannot be modified since it is programmed in “WordPress” in this way. Now, making this modification so that the text is justified is quick and easy to execute for your setting on the web page you are creating:
- With the web page project open, he goes to enter the wordpress administration panel: tuweb.com/wpadmin.
- Being inside the configuration panel, it is located in the option with the name of “Appearance-Theme Editor” and initiates the modifications.
- Located inside the “Theme Files” panel, locate the tool: “Topic Header”(Header.php) located on the right side of your screen, inside a white vertical banner.
- Observe in the center of the screen of your equipment, you will see the section of codes in which you must be very careful not to erase data from the language, since this alters its functionality.
- You must copy everything in code that appears on the screen and then open the “Notepad or a new sheet in” Word “and paste the code, this being a backup of the code.
- Now done this, scroll down the code screen to locate the next one with this name: “?>”, This code just use it as a reference to verify that you are on the correct page.
- Locate this line of code ““And below this it will place the following code”
“And proceeds to close the code that you inserted with this other code similar to the previous one but with a variant” ”.
- Keep in mind that it is important that the code above places it right after this “”, In this way the configuration is correct and completed.
After having finished all the pertinent configuration, proceed to update the file and close the “Theme Editor”. Reload the page in question to observe that the title has been centered along with the selected description, in this way it is confirmed that the entire procedure was effective and executed correctly.
You may also be interested in:
Thus, in just a few steps, your web project has its titles justified without much difficulty and provides harmony for its reading.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?