Twitter has been one of the most popular social networks since its foundation in 2006, this is because the platform offers the option of sharing phrases or information easily and quickly.
The messaging service allows users to post comments, and schedule Tweets phrases and even “retweet”, that is, share information previously published by someone else for free. Having as the only requirement to be connected to a Wi-Fi network or an Internet platform.
Twitter developers have been adding new tools over the years. So today it offers all the interaction tools between followers and even more than the messaging services that have been launched on the market today.
However, although this platform offers very intuitive and useful options, one of the things we forget the most is change Password. For this reason, in this article we will tell you how you can do it easily and from the comfort of your mobile device.
How to change the Twitter password from my cell phone?
The new internet platforms allow us to stay in constant interaction with our family friends and with the whole world. However, no user is exempt from being the victim of unscrupulous people who may steal their information and enter the account of their social networks or other web portals for various purposes.
Due to this situation, Twitter has recommended its users to change the password to log in periodically. Plus add special characters or words unrelated to you, to make it much more difficult to access any individual’s personal information.
If you are a new user on Twitter, or you are not doing very well doing advanced settings to your social network, it is likely that you have encountered some difficulties when changing the password of your account. But in fact the process is quite simple and does not require further knowledge.
You may also be interested in:
Step to change the Twitter password from my cell phone
The process to change the password on your Twitter account may vary a bit from one device to another, this is because there is a version of Twitter for computers and another for mobile devices. Today you will learn how to change it from your cell phone.
- First you must locate yourself in the Twitter homepage (where the most recent “tweets” are displayed).
- In case you do not keep the account open, you must enter your username and password as you would normally.
- Now you will notice that at the top of the page is the icon of your profile picture. It is there where you must press to enter the menu of tools available in the App.
- Select in “settings and privacy”, in this option are the settings that allow you to customize your account.
- Tap on “bill”. You will notice that this section allows you to modify your username, email, contact mobile phone, security settings and the option that interests us “password”.
- After accessing the password, you must enter the password that your account currently has. Later you can add a new password taking into account special characters such as numbers or symbols.
- You will have to confirm the new password that you have added and click on “update password”, for the registration to be successful.
We recommend that you save your password on some electronic device or page of paper (such as a logbook, journal, or notebook) that you can use in case you forget it.
New security settings on Twitter
There are other settings on Twitter that can help you strengthen the security of your account, such as verify your account email on social network. With this option Twitter will send you notifications in case of detecting an unusual login. Activate two-step verification.
You can also register your phone number to use it in case you forget your account details and need to recover them.
It is important that you take into account the details mentioned above, as by using them you can further protect your Twitter account and avoid possible hacks.
You may also be interested in, How to easily use Twitter Lite as an official App for Windows
You may also be interested in:
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?