Have you been using your device for a while Mac and now it doesn’t seem as agile as before? You may need to do some kind of cleaning in order to fix problems that could lead to permanent damage to your equipment.
However, it is normal that you find the fact that Mac devices do not usually need any type of maintenance, since it provides you with alerts about temporary files, low-use apps and cache files that are usually accumulated, and the system itself asks you to be eliminated. Here is the importance of knowing what the storage capacity of your pc’s hard drive is.
The problem with these files is the fact that they can slow down your computer and thus make their use a nightmare despite the fact that you use information storage devices. In this post, we want to help you improve the performance of your laptop, through manual cleaning or through a special application for it.
Performing a cleanup with CleanMyMac X
This is a simple application which will help you find those useless files and delete them, which are usually more of a problem than a benefit for your device. There are different Applications which helps you classify the information by size and date of last use within the device.
However, it is common that some files, such as those that are taken to the trash, are easy to find, while others, may end up in unknown places within folders on the system.
You may also be interested in:
If you are looking for a tool to help you clean your Mac, applications such as CleanMyMac X are designed for the sole purpose of finding and eliminating all those files and documents that may deteriorate the speed of your computer.
CleanMyMac offers you a complete cleaning package, which will help you clean your hard drive in less than 5 minutes. To carry out this process, you just have to follow the following steps:
- To begin, you must have this application downloaded on your device and after that, open it and run it on your Pc.
- Once you have started running the application you must click on the folder “System trash”.
- Once you do, an option will appear with which you can perform an analysis of the folder. You press it and wait for the next option to appear.
- Here the option of “Clean up”, By pressing it, you will be able to see how it will get rid of all the garbage from the system
And everything will be ready!
How to clean your Mac’s hard drive manually?
This may seem like a difficult or a bit of a task for you. However, this is a fairly common action that will help you in the future. The good thing about this method is that you can do it with simple steps, which we will describe here:
- Begins clearing the cache. This is a term that you have probably heard and it is in fact the best way in which you can fix different problems with your web browser. Your Mac usually stores a lot of information regarding the files it receives, which are called caches.
- This what to do is, store certain web information, so that once you re-enter, you do not have the need to obtain them again from their original source. The process of this is simple, and it will not take you more than 5 min.
- You can also uninstall those apps that you don’t use manually. When your Mac has many apps different, it is quite likely that it starts to go a little slower than normal. In order to free up a little space efficiently, you must delete some of the apps that you are no longer using and you will see how everything will be solved.
With this you can have your device working efficiently and safely.
You may also be interested in:
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?