If you want to free up some memory on your device then you have to learn How to close applications running in the background in iPhone and Android? Something that we will teach you very easily in this tutorial.
In turn, we recommend deactivating the automatic launch of applications in Android, since this way you can also reduce the applications in the background, read on to see more information.
Background applications are all those Apps that remain active, but are not being used by the user. These programs also consume memory and processing of our equipment, for which it would be very convenient to close them.
You may also be interested in:
It is for this reason that we recommend that you always be aware of these Apps and gradually close them, being an excellent way to free the RAM memory of the Android cell phone, which makes your device work in the best way.
How to close apps running in the background on iPhone and Android?
Android and iOS operating systems are very different from each other. Therefore, closing applications are processes that you must learn for each device specific. Read the following information to enlighten you about it
Close background apps on Android
In Android we have the option of a lifetime to close applications, with which, just by pressing the specific button for this function, you can either close them one by one or close everything. Even so, there is a tool that will greatly facilitate this process.
If you really want to close as many applications as possible and in this way free up RAM and make your device work better, you should use the application KillApps, a tool designed precisely for this purpose that will be very useful to improve the performance of your Android.
Close the applications with Kill Apps
- The first thing you should do is obtain the application, this App can be obtained directly from the Google application store, accessing from this link KillApps in the Play Store.
- Once you locate the application, just click on the option «Install». Wait until the process is finished, something that should not take long as it weighs less than 5 MB.
- When running the application you may be asked for certain permissions, grant them so that the App can work correctly. Various options will be displayed on the screen, including the number of applications running in the background and the consumption of RAM.
- To close applications in the background and free up space in your RAM memory, all you have to do is press on the button Play. In this way, KillApps will begin to analyze the system and look for a way to free up the RAM memory.
- Again, if options appear regarding permissions, give the app authority. Access to settings may be required. In Accessibility go to «KillApps», activate it and proceed to carry out the process again.
- After this KillApps will start close all background apps They consume your system memory. When the process is complete, the Apps will have closed in the background and freed up RAM space on your cell phone.
Closing applications in the background is very convenient, in fact it helps to save battery in Android and iOS mobiles, which is why it is something that we recommend integrating into your mobile device.
Close background apps on iOS
Unfortunately for mobiles with the iOS operating system There are no tools that allow you to free up RAM memory and close applications as efficiently as is the case with Android. Still using the lifetime option to close apps, you will be able to free up space.
If you have doubts in relation to this do not worry, it is a very simple process and basic, which you can do as follows:
- You just have to press the “start button» twice.
- All the applications that are running and in the background will be shown, to close them correctly just slide them up one by one.
- If you want to go back to the main screen, press the start button again.
On the other hand, if your problem is not a lack of RAM or performance but internet consumption, we recommend you to know which applications consume the most data on iOS and Android, so as not to spend more on your telephone bill.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: