Then we will see how to completely remove or uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10 With this simple tutorial which we will show you step by step everything you need to do to eliminate this old browser.
Currently Microsoft Edge is the company’s new proposal to try to gain the trust lost thanks to Internet Explorer. A browser that had very good years and that little by little was disappearing, becoming the protagonist of a large number of jokes between browsers, memes, funny videos, etc.
Who hasn’t seen some kind of Internet Explorer meme? And it is not for less, since it was the worst browser that we have had the bad luck to try. Fortunately, it is obsolete and is no longer used for anything.
So why keep it on Windows? There is no reason. So let’s proceed to completely remove it from the operating system. Currently there are more interesting options in browsers and faster, for many years actually.
In the following tutorial you will be able to appreciate in detail how you should proceed to completely remove the outdated and old browser from Microsoft once and for all of your Windows 10 operating system.
You may also be interested in:
How to uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10
- The first thing you should do is press the keys “Windows + I”To access the Windows settings. You can also do it from the menu “Beginning”By clicking on the gear-shaped icon.
- Next, we are going to press on “Applications”.
- Generally when we try to uninstall an app it appears in this menu. But since Internet Explorer is an app that comes natively in the OS, it will not appear in this menu.
- What we must do is click on “Special features”. This link is found under the section “Applications and Features”.
- Now what you should do is go down until you find “Internet explorer”Once you do it, you will simply have to press on it so that it is marked.
- When it is checked you will notice that a box appears below to the right that says “Uninstall”Click on the option in question.
- Once the uninstallation process is complete, the old and outdated Microsoft browser will be completely disabled on your operating system.
How to completely remove Internet Explorer in Windows 10
As we mentioned above, at the time it was the most used browser in the world. Perhaps because you just installed Windows it was the only one we had available, perhaps because the options in terms of browsers were not too many. What we do know is that he was not the first because he was the best.
Those of us who have been on the Internet for years, we know that Internet explorer It is, possibly, one of the most used browsers on the internet. He had his moment, he was great for several years.
until Mozilla Firefox he managed to dethrone it completely, something that we appreciate and much, since for a long time Internet Explorer was one of the only options that we had available in terms of browsers.
Then Chrome appeared who kept the crown until today, perhaps in the future things will change. Especially now that Microsoft is significantly improving its Microsoft Edge, which would become the successor to Explorer.
But the old and outdated browser of the company behind Windows It is no longer worth having it installed, it has not received updates for a long time and it will never do so again. So the best option is to uninstall it and forget about it.
You may also be interested in:
If you still have any kind of doubt about how to clear Internet Explorer in Windows 10 you can leave it a little below and we will be happy to help you in any way we can.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?