In today’s article we will see how to compress and reduce the size of a PDF file to the maximum possible. So that in this way it is much easier to share it on the internet by the means you want. Since, if its weight is reduced, it takes less time to upload it to the network.
PDF files are quite important today. In a PDF you can enjoy a book, course, guides, etc. In short they are very useful so sharing these is also very necessary.
However, when a PDF file is too large, it may not be very practical to be sending it via email or other applications. How can we do it? We are simply going to reduce the size of it.
Luckily there are many methods for you to reduce the size of any PDF file. Regardless of its content and two of the best methods that you are going to find, you will be able to appreciate them below.
We will teach you how to proceed in each of them. You can use whatever you want, since the result is the same: a reduced and compressed PDF file that you can easily send anywhere through the application you want.
You may also be interested in:
Pay close attention to the tutorial, if you do everything step by step I can assure you that you will quickly have the expected result and you will be able to shrink all PDFs what you want. Learning to do this, especially if you work with many PDFs, is something fundamental that we are going to teach you next.
How to reduce the size of a PDF to the maximum
- So you don’t complicate your life with programs, or anything similar. We are going to use SmallPDF to compress the PDF file as much as possible.
- Once we are on this website, what we should do is click on “Choose File”.
- A new window opens where we will have to find the PDF file that we want to compress.
- It also has an option to add it directly from your Google Drive account. So, if you have it in the cloud, this option can be very comfortable.
- Once it is uploaded, the web will start to compress the PDF file automatically. At the end of the process, it will tell you how much I managed to reduce its size. If you are satisfied with the results, the only thing left to do is click on “Download”To download the file in question.
Reduce and compress a PDF as much as possible with Word
- Another method to compress a PDF is by using Word. For this we open the PDF file in Word.
- After opening the PDF in Word, you should go to “File“And then in the menu on the left you will have to click on”To export”.
- In the sidebar on the right there is a box that says “Create PDF / XPS document”Click on it.
- Now the window to save the document will open. Here you will have to mark the second option where it says “Optimize for:” said option is the one that says “Minimum size”.
- Next, you will have to click on “To post”.
In this way you can reduce the weight considerably in Word. Both methods work quite well to be able to lower the total weight of this file so that it is much easier to share it on social networks, by email, WhatsApp or also to be able to print the file.
You may also be interested in:
Remember that in case you have any kind of doubt about how to reduce and compress a PDF file as much as possible. You will always find the comments section a little further down where you can leave us the same and as soon as we can we will try to do everything possible to answer you.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?