One of the largest companies in the world is YouTube. At present it has one billion users registered within its platform, which makes it one of the most used social networks of the moment. This means, according to experts, in a third of all people, that we usually find ourselves on the internet.
That is why it is possible to affirm the fact that every day, all over the world, hundreds of people watch millions of hours within this social network where the main activity is to watch videos. The application and website is owned by Google, another of the giants in terms of visits and content traffic on the web. So you can easily log into Youtube from your Google account.
In this sense, it sounds common that many people at the same time have started their own channel within YouTube, since it has replaced by many different platforms video and even today it already represents a fairly profitable business.
For this reason, one of the basic functions of the page if you are already a registered user and with a view to making this your business in the future, is to configure it in such a way that this is your trusted digital platform.
We want to explain in this post, the details with which you can have full knowledge about the configuration and procedures that this platform offers you, in order to adapt these services to your account.
You may also be interested in:
It starts with setting the language and country
This is one of the fundamental tasks, as well as being the simplest of all. It is also important that you take into account the fact that if you want to belong to the “YouTube Partner Program”, these are one of the main steps. For which it is mandatory.
This is because within this program, content creators are given the facility to monetize their videos and thus obtain various profits, thanks to the use of controlled advertising.
In order to configure the idiom and the country, you must follow the following steps:
- Begin by logging into your YouTube channel.
- Once inside, you must go to the upper right, where you can see your profile picture. Once there, go to the drop-down menu.
- Within it, you must locate the option that says “Idiom”And after that press on the option, in order to select the language of your preference.
- Once ready, you must choose the country in which you are located. For that, look again within the drop-down menu and locate the tab of “Location”. Once you have accessed, they will show you a list with all the countries. Select yours, and press accept.
You may also be interested in:
Proceed by adding a website
One of the ways to generate even more traffic for your content is by providing it to your pages and profiles. For this reason, millions of people are concerned about associating their site with their YouTube channel. Here we will tell you step by step how to carry it out:
- It begins by entering the option of “Setting”And then enter the tab “Advanced configuration”.
- Once inside, you must go to the icon of your account and after that choose the button “Creator Studio”.
- Once you are inside, enter the section of “Advanced”. When it opens, you must enter the “Associated website”Is there, where you must copy the URL of the website you want.
- When you have entered the URL, you must click on the button “check”. If, in addition, you are not the owner of said page, it is appropriate that you press the button “Request approval”So that the true owner of the website grants you approval of it.
- With this you will have configured the most important parts of your Web page and everything will be ready for your content to be seen by everyone in the world.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?