Electronic devices have evolved the environment of human beings, to the point of becoming an essential means of being in contact with their loved ones and even more so with the whole world.
The uses that we can give to our devices are diverse, since currently there are technological devices with different purposes; and others that have a multi-function included. Such is the case of smart cell phones or better known as Smartphone that can be converted into a “Smart Home” with Alexa, smart TVs or “Smart TV” and of course Android tablets.
There are different theories about who created the first device that will perform computing activities. However, it is known to all that Konrad Zuse was the creator and developer of the first computer that would start a movement that would allow the evolution of technology.
Currently, there are devices that allow the exchange of information and in turn help the performance of other computers to be more efficient. An example of this is the mouse or USB.
And it is that although many people believe that connect a mouse or USB memory is a very simple process, it may have its complications for those novice users. Because of this, in this article we will teach you step by step how to do it.
How to connect a mouse and a USB memory to an Android Tablet?
At present it is estimated that there are more than thirty computer corporations that are responsible for designing and manufacturing new electronic devices and marketing them worldwide. Some of the most famous are Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, Motorola and Apple, although the latter does not work with an Android operating system.
You may also be interested in:
By virtue of this, different devices have been developed, such as the Android tablet that basically has smartphone-like functions or smartphone. Of course, with some points in favor such as a much larger screen.
An Android tablet allows its owner to manage various applications and tools that are also contained in a mobile device. But in this case you can include other options such as connecting headphones via Bluetooth, a mouse or mouse to handle it or a USB memory to extract or view its content.
Connect a mouse and USB memory to an Android tablet
The input port on an Android tablet is quite small compared to the ports used to connect a USB stick or mouse to a computer. This is why an additional tool is required. In this case a “OTG cable“.
The OTG cable has an input port at one end similar to that of an Android mobile device or a tablet. And towards the other end it has an input similar to the ports that are used to connect the cable of a mouse or a USB memory.
To connect to the mouse:
- The first step then consists of get an OTG cable, which is sold in computer product stores and whose price is quite accessible.
- Once you get the wire connects first to the Tablet Android, which recognizes it almost instantly.
- After connecting to the Tablet, the mouse cable is connected to the excess end of the OTG cable.
- In this way, the user will be able to handle the Tablet at will as if he were using his own finger.
- With the slide button you go from one page to another (widgets), with the main button you click on any application or tool, and with the secondary button the option of “backwards” or back is made.
- In case the mouse is wireless, then the wireless sensor is connected to the end of the OTG cable.
To connect a USB memory:
- We reconnect the OTG cable first on the Android Tablet and then on the pen drive.
- We wait a few seconds for device recognize memory.
- We can see that it has already been recognized because the USB icon appears at the top of the screen.
If we follow these steps, we will have an excellent result in our connection. Since in addition to being a simple process, it is not very time consuming.
You may also be interested in:
It may also interest you, How to immunize and protect USB memory from viruses
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?