In case you have an active Google Stadia account and you want to know what devices you can use to enjoy your favorite games, then you should keep reading. Later we will tell you about everything you should do to connect a Nintendo Switch Pro controller to play on Google Stadia Let’s get to it!
Steps to connect a Nintendo Switch Pro controller to play on Google Stadia
Next, in this new section we will show you all the steps you must follow to learn how to connect a Nintendo Switch Pro controller to play on Google Stadia from any device. You simply have to follow all the steps to the letter, so you don’t have any problems.
- To begin, you must synchronize the Nintendo Switch controller with the device through which you are going to access Google Stadia games.
- For this you have to turn off the Nintendo Switch Pro and then hold down the sync button for a few seconds until lights flash on the respective device.
- Later you must enter the ‘Bluetooth’ tab of the device and there you must look for the correct model. Then click on it and wait a few minutes for the connection to be established successfully.
- Next you have to access the Google Stadia app (it also works to open the official Stadia website). Once there, select the ‘Driver management’ section located in the upper right part of the screen.
- Then you should see that a generic element is available, in this case you can start playing with it Nintendo Switch Pro controller No problem.
You may also be interested in:
- Otherwise you will have to repeat the whole process from the beginning, which can be annoying but it will not take you long.
How to play with the Nintendo Switch Pro controller on PC?
In this second section we will talk about everything you must do to play with the Nintendo Switch Pro controller on PC. Without a doubt, this process is very simple, so you can carry it out in a few minutes.
- First of all, you have to connect the Nintendo Switch Pro controller to the computer, in the same way that we taught you above in the post. However, you can also connect the controller directly to the computer using a USB cable, which is much faster and easier but does not allow you to configure some aspects at your leisure.
- The Google Stadia platform allows us use any controller that has been recognized and installed correctly on the computer. Even if you do not see that the Nintendo Switch Proactive controller on the platform, you can use it without problems as long as you have followed the steps to connect it to the PC.
Connect the Nintendo Switch Pro controller to the phone
Here we will teach you the process you must carry out to connect the Nintendo Switch Pro controller to the phone quickly and easily. Just remember to follow all the steps to the letter.
You may also be interested in:
- The first thing to do is make sure that the Nintendo Switch Pro controller is off.
- Then press the connection button on the top of the remote for ten seconds. After a few seconds you will see some lights flicker at the bottom.
- Now, take your mobile and select the section ‘Settings’ and then click on the ‘Bluetooth’ option.
- Then select the command that appears in the ‘Available devices’ option. Then, when the controller is connected, open the Google Stadia app.
- To continue, click on the controller icon that is in the upper right part of the mobile screen.
- At this point you have a message that says the following ‘Linked compatible driver’.
- This has been it! At the end of all the steps you will have connected the Nintendo Switch Pro controller to your mobile device to enjoy the best free games offered by the Google Stadia platform.
We are done for today! If the information in this post has helped you, please remember to share it with all your contacts so they can learn how to connect a Nintendo Switch Pro controller to play on Google Stadia. See you soon!
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?