You are interested in the idea of keeping your home according to current technology, so smart bulbs are something you should consider, in which case Ikea Tradfri bulbs are a great option, so through the following tutorial we will teach How to connect Ikea Tradfri smart bulbs to a Philips Hue Bridge?
Ikea Tradfri smart bulbs stand out for offering an economical solution for anyone who wants a smart bulb system. In addition, they are compatible with the famous Philips Hue Bridge system, without a doubt, one of the best options if you want to enter the world of this type of devices.
Ikea Tradfri bulbs and the Philips Hue Bridge system
Ikea has always stood out for offering a large number of household products at very good prices and in recent months, Ikea Tradfri smart bulbs, have stood out as a best-selling product.
Undoubtedly, one of the qualities that makes them stand out from the rest of the products is, first of all, their price and also their compatibility with what is perhaps one of the most complete systems to connect and control. smart bulbs, Philips Hue Bridge.
You may also be interested in:
What is Philips Hue Bridge?
Philips is one of the most recognized companies in the world of technology, They offer products ranging from televisions and mini components to light bulbs. Indeed, Philips have also entered the world of smart bulbs, offering a large number of options to the general public.
Anyway, on this occasion, we will talk about one of its most interesting products for the world of smart bulbs. We refer to Philips Hue Bridge, a product designed for control and connect up to 50 smart bulbs, undoubtedly one of the most important representatives in this type of device.
One of the advantages of Philips Hue Bridge, is that it offers very easy settings, smart controls and is even compatible with platforms such as Alexa and the Google assistant, with which we can give directions directly with our voice.
It should be noted that Philips Hue Bridge does not only work with Philips brand bulbs. In fact, it stands out for offering control and compatibility with many smart bulbs, including those that stand out for having low prices, such as smart bulbs. Ikea tradfri.
You may also be interested in:
How to connect Ikea Tradfri smart bulbs to a Philips Hue Bridge?
The Ikea Tradfri bulbs are a economic elective and functional for smart bulbs. They also stand out for having compatibility with the Philips Hue Bridge system. Through the following tutorial we will teach how to configure your Philips Hue Bridge and connect it directly with the Ikea Tradfri smart bulbs.
- The first thing you should do is connect the Philips Hue Bridge to your router using the ethernet cable provided in the product box. Turn on the appliance and wait until all four lights are on, after which the setup will begin.
- If for some reason you have cable problems, remember you can make an ethernet cable (but this is for emergencies only), let’s continue.
- Now must download the official Philips Hue Bridge app available for Android and iPhone. You must realize that it is the original application because otherwise it will not work.
- Launch the app from your mobile device, after which it will start searching for the Philips Hue Bridge. Once you have found it, it is time to configure, the device will show you on the screen what to do next.
- When the configuration process is finished, a small light bulb will be displayed on your mobile screen, this is where you must connect the Ikea Tradfri bulbs to the Philips Hue Bridge. Make sure the light bulbs are on and click on the plus button (+).
- Now you must click on the option “Look for”. After this, all the bulbs represented in the app should appear. If not, you can add it according to your serial number.
- After the previous process, you must configure the bulbs to your liking, choosing those functions, colors and other aspects that you want to configure.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?