One of the best things we can do during this quarantine is to always keep in touch with our relatives and friends; However, this represents a problem, when the issue of the pandemic has become so acute.
For these situations there are applications such as Skype, which is a recognized video and voice call application, which connects to the internet and allows you to have direct communication with the people you want, which makes it the favorite among many applications.
Within this application, all the calls and video calls you make are free, as long as you have a registered user within the platform. However, you also have the possibility with it to recharge your balance and thus make various calls at the hospital level. It is important that you keep Skype updated to its latest version to enjoy more really useful features.
However, various users have relied on this application, to be able to play their videogame and at the same time keep in touch with his friends, if they are in a cooperative game, or simply to keep company.
You may also be interested in:
In order to make these calls, it is necessary that each user has a webcam, which must be previously installed, in addition to having the appropriate characteristics for this. If you want to know a little more about this setting and the way in which you can start using it, keep reading everything we have for you in this tutorial.
How to connect Skype camera to console
- To begin you must run the Code Laboratories website in your browser, and then proceed to download “CL Eye Platform Driver” on your computer.
- Once it is ready, you must proceed to click on the application and with it begin to execute it, and then connect your PS3 Eye into the USB ports of your PC through its USB cable.
- After that, you must proceed to click on the button “Install“and likewise in”Next“, you will see that the option”Don’t Search. I Will Choose the Driver to Install“which you must press and then on”Next“for it to take effect.
- You will see that they will leave you on a screen waiting, which at the end, the option “PS3Eye Camera (x32)” will appear, which you must press and after that, the button “Next” and “Finish“.
- When you have finished all this process, you just have to click on the “Skype“in order to open the program and proceed to open the option”Tools“
- Then you go to the “Options” tab and then to “Video Settings“in which you must choose the option” PS3 Eye Camera “and configure it as the”Webcam“and then just click on” OK “.
What are the possible causes for your webcam not working?
The connections of video calls, and more if they are related to video games, they usually present various connection or configuration problems. However, it is not something very difficult to detect, since it implies that some corrections are made in the installation so that it works normally.
You may also be interested in:
Usually when these situations happen, what can happen in general terms, are these 4 options:
- Your PC may be having a problem when it comes to recognize your webcam y At the time of sending the image, it appears black or the image is simply not connected at all.
- When you open the application that uses your webcam, it throws you an error for which makes connection impossible with the same.
- The causes for it are usually variable, since it may even be that the cables are not connected correctly, or also the lack of update hardware or drivers that are out of date.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?