Welcome! If you really enjoy the mobile version of video games and want to learn a way to play them more comfortably, then you have reached the right post. Later we will explain in great detail what you should do to connect the Xbox One controller to my Android or iPhone mobile via Bluetooth in just a few steps without much hassle.Keep reading!
Steps to connect the Xbox One controller to my Android mobile via Bluetooth
Next we will show you all the necessary steps so that you learn how connect the Xbox One controller to my Android mobile by Bluetooth in a few steps, quickly and easily.
- To begin, we recommend you get a cell phone holder that allows you to adjust your mobile to the Xbox One controller. In this way you can comfortably play all the best free games on your mobile using the Xbox One controller without problems.
- Once you have adapted the bracket on the controller, then you have to press the Xbox Guide button located on the top of the remote.
- Then you must press and hold the button that says ‘Connect’ which is located next to the USB input of the remote.
- Later you will see that the The middle button of the controller with the Xbox logo will start to flash, this means that the syncing process with your Android mobile device has started.
- Now, go to your smartphone and activate Bluetooth. Then you will see that the remote control will appear in the list of ‘Available devices’ with the name of ‘Xbox wireless controller’; press on it so that the synchronization of your Android with the Xbox One controller can be completed.
- In this way you can already enjoy the funniest video games for your mobile with the Xbox One controller, which gives you a certain advantage, since it will always be more comfortable to move around the game with a joystick.
On the other hand, we remind you that if your Android device has Bluetooth 5.0 then you will have the option to also connect the wireless headphones to get fully into the games.
You may also be interested in:
Now, to finish, if you have already finished playing and want to turn off the Xbox One controller, you just have to press the central button for a few seconds that has the Xbox logo, that is, you will not have to turn it off from your mobile.
How to connect the Xbox One controller to my iPhone via Bluetooth
In case you have an iPhone, we remind you that you can also connect the Xbox One controller to your iPhone by bluetooth to enjoy your favorite video games that are in the App Store. However, there is only one condition for this, you must have the iOS 13 operating system, since this function is not available in previous versions.
- The first thing you have to do is open the menu of your iPhone and turn on the bluetooth.
- Later you must turn on the center button of the Xbox One controller and then press and hold the button that says ‘Connect’ which is right next to the USB input on the controller.
You may also be interested in:
- Now you have to go back to your iPhone, specifically in the list of Bluetooth devices available and select ‘Xbox Wireless controller’. This will begin the synchronization process between the Xbox One controller and the Apple device.
- Once you have finished the previous steps, you can now enjoy your favorite games on your iPhone using a controller.
- Finally, you must bear in mind that not all iPhone video games are available to be played with the Xbox One controlleras they have their own settings.
- However, most of the games in the App Store are compatible with the Xbox One controller, so you can play them without problems.
- Now, if you still have doubts regarding the process for connect Xbox One controller to iPhone via Bluetooth then we recommend you go to the official Xbox page.
We are done for today! If this information has served you, do not hesitate to share it with all your friends who have an Xbox One and want to adapt it to their mobile, either Android or iPhone. See you in the next post!
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?