One of the best things to have collaborative tools, is the fact of being able to convert them into different formats depending on the needs of each user.
One of the characteristics of Microsoft OneNote is the versatility of work and its tools; along with a series of collaborative, synchronization and adaptation options that it offers us. Thanks to this tool, we have the facility to obtain a wide and useful tool which we can easily use for different tasks.
However, despite being a versatile tool, not everyone has it downloaded onto their personal computers., therefore, on various occasions, it may become necessary to convert it to a Microsoft Word file, which would make it much easier to handle and use.
Within this post, we will give you all the necessary tools with which you can change said file without having any kind of problem.
Follow these instructions
- Start by opening the OneNote file, which you want to become a Word document, and then click inside the menu “File” and after that, click inside the “Export” button so that you can see an export screen.
- Enter the section option “Export current” and there you must locate the “laptop” option in which you can see that the OneNote file will be exported.
- Once there, you must press and locate the option “Word document” which is in the section “Select the format”.
- After that, you just have to press the button “To export”, in order to select the exact location in which you want this file to be stored once the conversion is finished
- To finish, you must give the file a name, which must be written in the “File name” section and then click on the “Save” button.
You may also be interested in:
What is the function of OneNote documents?
What is known as Microsoft OneNote, It is nothing more than a web application, which initially and more specifically, works to take different notes. Besides notes, you can also make some lists, annotations, small but useful image edits, which you can add to all these lists and images.
With OneNote, you can take different types of notes and turn them into wonderful reminders, which can be linked to your phone, tablet, and even email. You can buy it easily and for free from its website or different mobile download spaces, since it is available for mobile or desktop tools.
The strength of this tool, not only lies in the reminders, nor in the generation of great content, but it is an important element with which you can organize different aspects of your life.
From your job, down to your school assignments, like creating calendars, the basic function of OneNote, is to support you in editing, adding and organizing different types of tasks, so that nothing is lost sight of.
Key points to make your stay in OneNote useful
Being such a versatile and useful tool, the ideal within everything is that keep order and clear ideas; so we recommend that you lean on the labels and colored notes.
Although this is not a notepad, within OneNote, you can make all kinds of annotations and thus have everything in the same place. You can also make notes and lists, insert drawings that you have even made by hand, images and various elements, in order to improve all the content that you are going to write down.
You may also be interested in:
OneNote also allows you to perform, various readings, underline, labels and likewise, add different icons with which you can group the pages. A wonder within OneNote is that the same application provides you with unlimited pages, with which you can also maintain the style of the pages and thus not lose sight of any of your annotations.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?