Both Excel and PDF belong to a group of computer programs developed by the company of Microsoft, which is a multinational company based in Washington, United States. This company is dedicated to providing software and services to computers and other devices.
Each program develops a different task, since Excel is responsible for providing a digital platform on which spreadsheets can be developed and PDF is a service used to preserve any digital document. So that it cannot get damaged or lose information during editing.
Today, both programs represent important tools for society; Because in the digital age in which we find ourselves it is becoming much easier and faster to carry out activities from our computer or device. This without counting the decrease in material expenses
How to convert a PDF file to Excel without free programs?
Updating the software of programs at Microsoft allows you to transform or convert a program from one format to another. This means that it is possible to take a document that is in PDF format to a spreadsheet in Excel and vice versa.
This new option is appropriate for users who normally organize their documents or folders under a common format. Well, it allows them to develop a file that contains only one place of origin and it will only be necessary to apply a brief description to each one.
You may also be interested in:
Another reason for this service has to do with types of programs that accept a specific format. There are software, websites and service networks that use only one format and it will then be necessary to convert any document to the compatible format of the program.
Steps to convert a PDF file to Excel without free programs
The process to convert a PDF file to an Excel spreadsheet is quite simple, it does not require downloading a program or application. However, it is necessary to have an email and of course an internet connection at hand during the transformation.
- First log into the computer and select the document in PDF format you want to convert.
- Now it is necessary that you look for the platform that will allow us to convert the PDF file to Excel, it is called Nitro.
- Normally, this tool allows you to transform Microsoft documents, whether they are Word, PDF, Excel or PowerPoint.
- Once you are inside the page you must select source format (as is the document that in this case would be PDF) and the destination format (the program you want to convert it to).
- To do this you can click on the drop-down arrows, located one to the right and one to the left.
- After doing this, there is a box with the phrase “select the PDF file you want to convert”. Click on the gray icon and select the PDF file from your computer.
- In the next box it will be necessary enter an email to which we want to be sent the link to download the document already converted to Excel format.
- Click on the icon “convert now” that is, convert now, and we wait for the phrase to appear “succes” “check you inbox to access a file” that is, check your inbox to access the document.
- Enter the inbox of the email you provided and open the message that the program sent you (nitro cloud), press to download and select the location of the new document.
How to convert other documents into Microsoft format?
This service is quite useful for those documents that are in the PDF formats, Excel, Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, try converting your documents and at the end of the download you will be able to edit easily and without any payment.
You can create folders with documents in different formats or group according to the type of format in which they are.
Finally, we hope this article has helped you. However, we would like to hear your opinion. Have you been able to convert a PDF file to Excel without programs by following these steps? Do you know of another method that allows this action to be carried out? Leave us your answers in the comments.
You may also be interested in:
You may also be interested in, How to Convert a Scanned PDF Document to Excel Easily
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?