Through the following guide we will teach you the process through which you will learn how to convert a TIFF file into a PDF document in Adobe easily. In turn, we will demonstrate other options that you may not have considered before that will also allow you to convert a file in TIFF format to PDF.
How to Convert a TIFF File to a PDF Document in Adobe Easily
Today, Adobe supports a large number of files, especially image files such as TIFF. For this reason, converting a TIFF image file to PDF, it can be done very easily with Adobe software.
- The first thing you should do is open the Adobe program, once you have opened it properly go to the “File” section.
- Once there, go to the option “Open”, after which the Windows file browser will appear on the screen, where you must select the document in TIFF format that you want to convert.
- When you do the above, the image will be displayed in the PDF, all you have to do next is click on “File”, and go to the “Save as” section.
- The system will ask you to give the created file a name, provide the one that seems most convenient for you and make sure to save it in “PDF” format, after that just click on the option “Save”.
Other options to convert files in TIFF or TIFF format to PDF
In case you are looking for alternatives to Adobe, we recommend use online tools, which will work very efficiently for this simple task. Given this, there are various platforms with which we can perform the task, among which we can highlight Convertio.
You may also be interested in:
It converted that of the most popular pages to convert files to different formats, it can also be used to convert images to Pdf format. Without a doubt it is something necessary and that many companies usually require, for which we want to indicate that this platform can help you with this purpose.
One of the advantages of Convertio is that it provides great compatibility with different types of software, with which you can work with other extensions such as the case of converting an XPS file into a PDF file. On the other hand, if you want to properly convert files from the or TIFF format to PDF, read the following guide.
- The first thing you should do is access the official Convertio page.
- Once this event of the Convertio platform, go to the option “Select the files”, the operating system browser will be displayed on the screen, just go to the image in TIFF format that you want to convert and select it.
- In the upper right part (below the uploaded file), press on the “…” to select the destination format. This time you should go to the document tab and select PDF.
- By doing the above, button will appear “Turn into”, pressures on it to proceed with the task, wait until the conversion is completed.
- When the conversion is finished, you will see a message on the screen. Press the “download” button and save your converted document on your computer.
- Finally, you can set and set Adobe Reader PDF as the default reader in Windows and open your file without any hassle.
Very similar to the Convertio option, we have Online-Convert, a powerful multi-file conversion platform. The operation of this platform is quite similar to that of Convertio, in any case, if you have doubts, we recommend reading the following guide.
You may also be interested in:
- The first thing to do is access the official website of the online platform convert
- Once there, click on the tab “Convert documents” and select “Convert to PDF”.
- Go to the “Select files” button and find the image you want convert to PDF format.
- After the above, just click on “Start conversion” and wait until the process completes.
- The platform will start downloading the converted file automatically, all you have to do is select the folder in which you want to save it. If the download does not start, you must click on the “Download” button manually.
- After having the file downloaded, you can open and edit the PDF on your PC.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?