If you want to convert a Word document to the most convenient image format, we recommend that you carefully read the following guide in which you will learn how to convert Word document to JPG-PNG image without programs.
Word documents and image files
Word is possibly the most recognized office automation program globally. It stands out for its ease of use and the large number of options it provides. Thanks to its popularity, it is present in most computers with the Windows operating system.
Word exports files in different formats, which are also known as Word documents. Therefore, there are extensions such as .doc or docx that identify the files on other computers. Either way, users can convert a .doc file to .docx in Microsoft Word.
To open Word documents, it is necessary to download and install the Office suite application which is available on the Microsoft website. In any case, converting a Word file to a image format it is perfectly possible by using current tools.
How to convert a Word document to JPG-PNG image without programs
The evolution of Internet It has allowed progress through multiple tasks of great complexity. For this reason, it is possible to convert files directly from our browser without installing any program.
You may also be interested in:
This procedure is very useful, mainly in case you are using a third party device or simply because you do not want to download extra software. With today’s tools, you can perform multiple file conversions very easily over the internet.
Convertio: the website to convert a Word document to JPG-PNG image without programs
Convertio is a platform with which it is possible to convert Word files very easily. In fact, this website also allows you to convert Excel files to JPG online for free. Without a doubt, Convertio is a excellent tool that you can use on both mobile devices and computers.
Convertio stands out from the rest of applications since it enables file conversion both audio, video, images and even text documents from programs like Word.
Using the online application Convertio it is also possible to easily convert Word files and documents to images, as is the case with the formats JPG or PNG. It is the most recommended option in case you want to perform this action, for more information read the following guide.
You may also be interested in:
Convert Word documents to images with Convertio
- The first thing to do is enter the convertio link, which will take you to the official website of the platform.
- Once you are on the Convertio website, go to the top of the screen, specifically towards “Convert”, here you must select the option “Document converter”.
- The document conversion screen will be displayed, click on “Select files”, after which the navigation window will be displayed with which you will have to search for the document you want to convert.
- Once the document is uploaded, it will appear on the screen of your browser, just to the right will show “…”, Press on them and choose the output format of your document, as you can see you can choose between multiple formats among which are find JPG and PNG.
- When you have selected the format, you must click on “Turn into”. Wait until the conversion process is finished.
- The platform will tell you when the conversion has been completed, after which you can properly download the images to which your document was converted.
It is important to mention that Each page of the document will be exported as an individual image. In case the file has several pages, it will be exported in zip format. Then, you will need to unzip it to access its information. Also, you can do the reverse process, that is, convert an image to Word documents online and the result will be totally effective.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?