Make sure your photos are printed in the best quality. Therefore, we will teach you some tricks so that you can convert an image at 300 dpi into Photoshop online. You can change its resolution and get incredible photos.
An image or photography to print It may seem like a very simple thing to do, as easy as printing anything else you want. It is important that you know what dpi is and how to change it, Setting a DPI the wrong way can cause your photos to finish bright, low quality and even blurry.
What is dpi?
They are the dots per inch, that is, the specification for printing and resolution setting to print an image. Therefore, the DPI setting ensures the dots that the printer drops for every square centimeter of some image. Its function is to determine the quality of the print and the size of the print.
For example, the print quality is determined according to its DPI being higher, as the quality of your print will be of excellent quality. It should be noted that most of the home prints they are produced at 300 dpi, in contrast, professional printers work with higher quality.
On the other hand, what has to do with the size of the print; the IPR determines the fleas wide that the image will have to print. And it is that a pixel in a digital image is equivalent to a point of a print.
For example, if you want to print an image that is 1800 pixels wide that is 300 dots per inch; Your image is printed with a width of 6 inches. But, if you print a 180 DPI image, your image will have 10 inches wide.
What is the DPI you should use?
You may also be interested in:
One of the standard rules is that the image should aim at around 300 DPI; in this way the photograph it will look great and thus the amount of detail will be questionable at the level of the human eye.
But, if, on the other hand, the image is smaller than 300 DPI to print, the image will be displayed according to the resolution you need and without losing the quality of the photograph.
For example, if what you need is to print images for framing or posters with a resolution of 200 DPI, the photo will look good; Well, these will almost always be observed from afar.
Therefore, if your purpose is that the image is to be observed from afar; Like a billboard displayed across the street, the resolution may be low; even up to 20 dots per inch.
How to Convert an Image to 300 DPI Using Photoshop
But, if your purpose is to print a photography with a more tangible purpose, like a printed document; what you should do is follow these steps.
- Go to Photoshop online and select edit photo now.
- Then select the image by clicking upload image. After that, the dialog box appears; in this you will find all the images of your documents.
- Once there, click on the image you want to convert at 300 DPI, so the image will open you in Photoshop.
- Next, click on the options box in Change image size. To modify these options in the Px locker write according to the size you need.
- On the other hand, in the resolution box write 300. Once the height and width figures are here, it will be the size to be printed the image with a DPI of 300.
- Click on to download and then in apply image edits.
- Finally in the drop-down menu, select in to download and in this way the file will be saved in 300 DPI. Ready to print.
You may also be interested in:
EYE: DPI can’t be too low; so that the image does not degrade the quality. Now that you know how to convert an image to 300 DPI using Photoshop online, you will surely enjoy it a lot. printing many photographs.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?