Having the same file in different formats can be tremendously useful. And it is that each device, each player and platform, establishes format preferences to play videos or audios. That is why you must learn how to convert audio or video files to any format with Format Factory.
The tools of this amazing program will help you get any audio or video in the format you want. Don’t you know anything about Format Factory? Don’t worry, throughout this article you will find all the information you need. Become an expert by changing the format of your files in a very simple way!
What is Format Factory?
To talk about this program is to refer to one of the more versatile softwares that you can find on the web. Its features are more than interesting and its interface is extremely simple.
Through this program, as you may have suspected, it is possible change the format of your audios and videos. But not only that! The program also has tools to change the image format. Thanks to Format Factory, it is also possible to create ISO images and merge multiple video or audio files.
Download and install
Despite the fact that there are ways to change formats without programs, it is advisable to use Format Factory. Why? Then, firstly, because it is free.
The download and installation will be done safely, because you can acquire Format Factory from its official website. Thus, you can ensure that the program is completely virus-free.
Installation is a process that will not take too much time. Once the program is downloaded, you just have to double click and follow the instructions. In less than 5 minutes, Format Factory will be installed on your computer.
You may also be interested in:
Change the format of audio or video files with Format Factory
Using Format Factory to convert audio or video files to any format is simple. When starting the program, you will see in the left column a series of options. Among them are the following sections:
- Video: With options such as “All to Mobile Devices”, “All to MP4”, “All to MKV”, “All to MOV”. This section is very useful for converting MKV video to AVI.
- Audio: Among which you have options to convert: “All to MP3”, “All to WMA”, “All to MP2”, among others.
- Images: It is possible to convert “Everything to JPG”, “Everything to PNG”, “Everything to GIF”, “Everything to ICO”, among other options.
- ROM-DVD-CD-ISO devices: You can convert “DVD to Video File”, “Music CD to Audio File”, “DVD / CD to ISO / CSO” and ISO to CSO.
Step by Step
You are getting closer to knowing how to convert audio or video files to any format with Format Factory. At this point, you should just determine what type of file you want to convert and to what format.
For this, of course, you must rely on one of the options that have been mentioned above. Or just select a different option displayed by Format Factory.
In case you want to convert a video file to a certain format, It is easy! you just have to follow the following instructions:
- Select the “Video” tab.
- Click on the desired format. In this case, we will use “Everything to MOV” as an example.
- Immediately, a box will appear in which you will click on the “Add File” button.
- Select the file and then click “OK.”
- The time that the conversion takes varies based on the size of the selected file.
- Once the conversion is finished, click on the “Output folder” button and there you will find the converted file.
The conversion procedure for audio files is exactly the same. You just have to make sure you select the correct output format and the rest will be a breeze.
Have you already downloaded Format Factory?
As you will see, converting audio or video files to any format with Format Factory is simple, safe and free. There are no excuses!
You may also be interested in:
It is time for you to have this program on your computer as soon as possible … and start converting the files you need! Thus, later, you can burn a DVD or music CD.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?