Welcome! In the event that you are looking for reliable programs to change the format of a multimedia file, then you have reached the indicated post. In this new installment, we bring you a small but effective guide with which you will learn to convert video and audio files to other formats from VLC for free.
Believe it or not, it is a very simple that anyone can complete in minutes. You simply have to follow the following steps to the letter and you will not have any problem converting video and audio files.
Instructions to convert video and audio files to other formats using VLC
Next, we will show you everything you need to do so that you can convert video and audio files to other formats using VLC in a few minutes Let’s get to it!
You may also be interested in:
- To begin, the first thing is to have the latest version of VLC Media Player installed. Once it’s on your team, go to the top menu.
- Here you will see a series of sections, among which you must click on the button that says “Half”
- Then you will see that a drop-down menu appears in which you have to select the “Convert” option. Another simpler way to get there is by pressing the “CTRL + R” keys.
- Then you must press the option “Add”In fact, you can add multiple files at once, to save time.
- When you have selected all the video files you want to convert, then click on the option “Convert / Save”.
- Next you have to choose the audio format you want, the destination folder and the name that your new audio file will have. To do this you must locate a menu that is just below the options “Preference” and “Profile”.
- By displaying this menu you will be able to choose from a large number of output formats.
- In case you need to modify more things in the output format, then click on the tools icon next to the option field “Profile”. In this section you can change the bit rate, the channels, the sample rate and much more.
- After you have finished choosing all the options, then click on the option “To explore” and proceed to choose the destination folder and the name of your file.
- Finally, select the option “Start” and wait a few minutes for the conversion process to finish.
As we well know, it is a player that allows us to change the format of multimedia files. However, this is not its only role. Now we will show you other highlights of this wonderful multimedia player.
- It is a very customizable player. In fact, you can download and install skins for VLC from the Internet. Thus, the program will look the way you like it best.
- It is also possible to record audios or videos that are being played on our computer. In this way you can save a fragment of the video you are watching.
- On the other hand, we have the option to record an audio with VLC on your PC. You can even record video from your desktop screen. Also, if you have a webcam, VLC allows you to record a video with that camera.
- In fact, the VLC player offers us a large number of tools so that we can edit both audio and video files. To do this you simply have to click on the option “Tools” and then click “Effects and filters”.
You may also be interested in:
- In case you want to listen to your favorite station, you will not have any problem, since VLC comes with an option that allows us to access a large number of online radio channels.
- Another important feature of this player is that it allows us to add a watermark to a video. To do this, you must click on “Tools” and then select the option “Tools and filters”. Then select “Video Effects” and finally click on the “Overlay” option.
- You can also configure VLC to get more flare in the player while watching a video.
- Finally, we remind you that this player it has many extensions that we can add. With these additional extensions we can greatly improve our experience with VLC.
We are done for today! In case you liked the information in this post or have a recommendation, don’t forget to leave it below in the comment box. See you in the next installment!
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?