Then we will see how to convert WMA file to MP3 using Windows Media with this simple step-by-step tutorial that you will be able to appreciate a little below.
The player that comes by default in Windows is Windows Media Player, although it is not the best we can have, we can eliminate duplicate or repeated songs. In my personal case I prefer to have VLC Player which I find considerably superior to this. But in it, we can change the format of some files, create albums and add covers, among other things.
In this case it is possible to open and play karaoke files and convert any kind of WMA file to MP3 in a matter of minutes. The process to do it is quite fast and effective, it should not take you too long until you have your MP3 file ready to save on any device.
Therefore, we are going to see a simple tutorial below where you will quickly learn how to convert WMA file to MP3 using Windows Media in a short time. Follow the same step by step and then we will recommend another very interesting program to streamline the process.
- The first thing you will have to do is import the WMA file into Windows Media Player. You can drag and drop the file into the library.
- After this in the upper right corner of the screen you will have to press on “Organize” and then you’re going to have to choose “Options” and then press on “Record music”.
- In this new pop-up window you will see a tab that says “Record music”. In it you will have to look for the button that says “Change” to choose the destination folder where the converted file will be saved.
- Right here you will see that there is a section that says “Format” where you will see a drop-down menu. Choose the format “MP3” and if you want, you can change the bit rate of the audio.
- And that would be all you have to do to convert a WMA file into MP3 so that it can be enjoyed on any kind of device.
You may also be interested in:
In case the previous method does not convince you at all and you want something a little more practical. We can recommend the UniConverter program that makes your job easier when converting files WMA to MP3 in Windows.
In three simple steps, this program will be able to change the format of your WMA file while maintaining the original quality of the file in question. Best of all, the program is quite fast in every way so you can save time. You can even convert different types of files without problem, even video and burn or copy CDs.
Another very interesting option you have is to convert many files at the same time. This would undoubtedly save us an enormous amount of time when we have many WMA files that we want to convert to MP3.
Uniconverter can convert over 150 video and audio formats including WAV, MKV, WMV, WMA, MP3, MP4, MPEG, MOV, AVI, AAC, APE, FLV among many others. It can also convert audio and video formats that are exclusively for mobile devices.
In turn, it has the possibility of downloading videos from the main streaming platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo, Hulo, etc. It has a powerful built-in editor so you can change the settings of the files you are going to convert. In this way we can modify the resolution, brightness, volume, codec, bits, etc.
As if the above was not enough, you can cut and combine different audios to get what you really want. In short, it has many interesting options.
You may also be interested in:
Remember that if you still have any kind of doubt about how to convert WMA file to MP3 you can leave it in the comment box that you will find a little further down.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?