Within the world of graphic design, have the capabilities and tools to create and design have been fundamental elements when performing in this area. That is where the importance of developers who have made great contributions to it lies.
In this sense, Adobe and Corel have been pioneers in creating platforms for people who are dedicated to the world of digital content design through their respective programs. They both have designed really cool interfaces with awesome tools.
A review of CorelDRAW
However, this time you will be able to know a little more in depth the tools you have CorelDRAW, one of the ideal programs for creating this type of content thanks to its extensive arsenal of tools.
You may also be interested in:
The lens tool
This tool, one of the classics of this program, gives you the possibility to make or carry out a series of adjustments to a specific section or area of the image.
Through it you can apply filter effects, distortion, duplicate, invert and any other type of option offered by CorelDRAW, but this time, you will learn how to cut the background of an image using the lens tool.
If you want it take is an extract of the total image to create a design, this tool is ideal for you. In this way, you could make the crop without the original image undergoing unwanted modifications.
- Insert the image into the CorelDRAW sheet.
- Make the necessary adjustments to the image so that the object that you are going to extract from it has ideal brightness tones, as well as an optimal level of sharpness and does not extract a pixelated image.
- Use a shape tool to be able to select the object you want to extract from the image. In this case, you could use the pen tool to draw the outline of the silhouette you want to extract, ignoring the background.
Testing the lens effect
Once you have the selected contour, it is time to enter the function «lens«To do this, you can press the Alt and F3 keys, or you can also go to the» effects «tab, and click on the» lens «option. This will open the dockable menu of this tool to determine the action you want to carry out.
- Choose the effect you want to apply to the selected shape. In this case, you could use the glow effect.
- Use the selection tool to be able to move the outline of the selected silhouette. Once you do, you can visualize how the original silhouette remains in place, while the figure you selected appears as a bright shadow.
After knowing how this tool works, what remains is to follow a series of simple steps to be able to finish cropping the image. To do this, it is advisable to remove the outline of the selected figure or object.
You can too reduce the zoom ratio on the sheet, question that you can move the figure or object out of the sheet and you can visualize it well.
- In the lens tool settings panel, check the frozen boxes and the remove face box.
- Select and move the figure to an area outside the sheet containing the main photograph.
- You will be able to see how the figure or object you have chosen from the original image has been cut successfully.
This tool is excellent for ignore the background that maintains the original image on the figure or object that you want to extract from it, as well as for the application of the different effects and filters that CorelDRAW offers.
That is why you should not stop practicing to get to know and perfect the skills that you can have in handling this incredible program and make your designs something truly original.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: