It is incredible to discover what you can do with a little computer knowledge. Computers keep tricks as simple as they are amazing that optimize their performance. But the best of all is when you can adapt your computer to your way of being. Today you will know how to disable blurry background on Windows 10 login screen.
It is just one of the many features that positions Windows above the rest of the operating systems. You want Get the most out of the customizable character of Windows 10? Then do not detach yourself from this article, since all the information you need is here.
Why is Windows 10 so popular?
They have been years of great effort to stay on the computers of billions of people around the world. In short, all the sacrifice and dedication of those who work at Microsoft has been worth it. It does not matter which versions of Windows we are talking about … you can be sure that will be among the best.
Windows 10 is the latest product from Microsoft. This version of the operating system stands out for what it offers, mainly in terms of security. However, when conducting a much more in-depth or detailed analysis, it is possible to find more reasons to prefer it.
Adjust Windows 10 to your liking
Elegance to spare and extraordinary versatility … those would be the most outstanding qualities of Windows. And when talking about versatility, of course, we must refer to both its operation and its configuration.
You may also be interested in:
It is precisely the second aspect that most attracts the attention of many people. Windows 10 has been noted for implementing tools to customize the theme and desktop background. However, what to customize has been taking it more and more seriously.
The point is that the functions or customization tools are not in plain sight. What makes it necessary to have articles of this type, explaining the procedures. So users can even find out how to calibrate screen colors in Windows 10 without a colorimeter.
The login screen
Disable background blur on login screen is another one of those hidden functions. Now … did you know that this is not the only thing you can do? By perfectly managing the tools that Windows puts at your disposal, anything is possible.
Via local group policy editor
With the right information you can even run programs from the lock screen or login. However, there will be time to talk about it, let’s go to what we came! It is time for you to know how to disable the blurry background on the login screen.
- Press the Windows + R keys.
- In the “Run” box, enter the command gpedit.msc.
- Once the policy editor has been launched, go to the “Computer Configuration” folder.
- Now, access the “Administrative Templates” folder.
- Enter the “System” section.
- Open the folder that corresponds to “Login”.
- Locate and select the option “Show crisp background settings on login screen”.
- When you double-click on this option, a box will open in which you will mark the “Disabled” box and then click on “OK”.
Through the registry editor
Another way to disable the blurred background on the login screen is through the registry editor. It is a slightly more tedious procedure, but effective.
- Press the keys Windows + R.
- Enter the regedit command.
- Use the menu on the left to access the route: KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Policies Microsoft Windows System.
- Right click on “System” to create a new key. It will be named DisableAcrylicBackgroundOnLogon. In “Value Information”, enter 1.
- Click “OK.”
You may also be interested in:
Your login screen has been personalized!
Windows 10 has these little things that make it really great. The ability to adjust to the tastes of each user it is something that many cannot boast of. With this, you will have managed to disable the blurred background on the login screen.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?