Laptops are very practical, because they allow you to work anywhere, it is even popular among many users because it offers many advantages, one of its advantages is the touchpad or scroll panels. The Dscrolling or scrolling touchpad allows you to perform the same functions as a mouse, a very useful advantage if you do not want to carry a traditional mouse with you. If you are one of them, here we will teach you to disable scrolling or scroll touchpad on Windows 10. Read this post to the end and discover how easy and fast it is.
Windows 10 laptops have a touchpad scroll function. The scroll touchpad is a gesture support that with two fingers you can move the indicator or pointer, press click, among other additional functions.
Usually people use the main buttons to move the cursor, other people usually use the scroll in Windows 10. It is a very useful option, However, some people find it uncomfortable to have the touchpad scrolling activated in Windows 10.
To disable scrolling or scrolling in Windows 10 it is very simple, just follow the following steps, so pay close attention:
You may also be interested in:
- In the start menu, enter the Windows 10 configuration window. You can also access it by pressing Win + l on the keyboard.
- In this window click on Device and then in the Touch panel.
- On the touch panel is the option to disable scrolling or Windows scroll. Of course, this option will only appear if the touchpad supports gestures, If not, you can improve the sensitivity of your Touchpad in Windows 10, or this option will not be available in the settings window.
- To deactivate the scrolling or scroll touchpad, you just have to drag your two fingers to scroll. You can check if it is disabled by scrolling with two fingers on the touchpad and you will notice that the page you are on will not move.
Disabling the scrolling or scroll touchpad in Windows 10 has its advantages if you use a USB mouse. When you are typing, you move the pointer which could cause mistakes. For example, erase some part of the written texts.
If the option to disable scrolling or touchpad scrolling does not appear in Windows:
In the event that this option does not appear in the touch panel window, you will have to inquire into the program of the manufacturer of your computer. It can be a bit tricky figuring out how to turn on and off the scroll or scroll touchpad. To do this, do the following:
- Enter the start menu and then Setting.
- Access the menu Device and then Mouse and Touch Panel.
- Uncheck the option Keep the touchpad when a mouse is connected.
- In the event that this option does not appear, press Mouse Options, there you look for it.
Enable scrolling in Windows 10:
If you want to activate the scrolling or scroll touchpad, follow the same steps detailed above. difference would be that you must mark the option Keep the touchpad when a mouse is connected. In this way, you will once again have the drag function with two fingers on the touch panel of your computer.
The scrolling or scroll touchpad will facilitate the use of the mouse or mouse, although if the buttons on the laptop do not work, you will be able to configure them. As you can see, deactivating that option is very simple, enter the menu beginning and then Settings, tap Device and finally Touch panel.
You may also be interested in:
Remember that if this option does not appear, follow the instructions mentioned above. We hope this article has been very useful to you, write us your comments and share this post with family and friends.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?