The touch keyboard can be very useful, but if you have a physical keyboard it doesn’t make much sense to use it. This is why today we are going to teach you How to disable touch screen keyboard in Windows 10 – quick and easy.
Disabling the touch keyboard or on-screen keyboard in Windows 10 is a very simple process. Through the following tutorial We hope you can carry out the process without major difficulties. On the other hand, do not confuse activating the virtual keyboard on the screen with what we will show you today.
Windows 10 touch keyboard
In the latest versions of Windows, Windows 10 being more specific, the touch keyboard function has been integrated, since the operating system is also designed to be used in laptops and tablets that have touch functions, which are achieved by activating the touch tablet mode in Windows 10.
You may also be interested in:
Either way if you own a physical keyboard, the fact that this feature is constantly popping up could be a real annoyance. It is for this reason that today we will show you how disable touch keyboard function or on-screen keyboard in Windows 10 operating system
How To Disable Windows 10 Screen Touch Keyboard – Quick And Easy
There are several ways to disable the on-screen keyboard or touch keyboard in Windows 10. You can try each one in case one of them doesn’t work for you. Read the following information that we have prepared so that you can properly disable the touch keyboard.
Disable touch keyboard with startup functions
The easiest way to disable the touch keyboard is by right-clicking on Windows startup and realizing that the option «Show touch keyboard button» is activated. Now the touch keyboard icon should appear at the bottom right of the screen.
To activate or deactivate it, you only have to press twice on that small keyboard that appears in the lower right part. In this way you should be able to correctly disable the touch keyboard, on the other hand, if you want to leave it activated, keep in mind that you can also change the size of the touch keyboard in Windows 10 with great ease, to adapt it to your needs.
Deactivate the touch keyboard via the control panel
One of the methods to properly disable the on-screen keyboard, you can do it through the accessibility options that we will find in the classic control panel of the Windows operating system. If you want to learn how to perform this procedure in the simplest way, you just have to read the following information:
- The first thing you should do is go to the control panel, to do this press the start button and search «Control Panel»Once the result appears, press on this option.
- Among the multiple options that we find, you must locate the one named «Accessibility Center» once you find it, click on it.
- This section shows all the accessibility options that we can access in the system. Among these options we can find «Use the computer without a wizard or keyboard», you must click there.
- At the top of the screen, you will find the tab «Write with a pointing device» and below is the option «Use on-screen keyboard», to correctly deactivate the touch keyboard on the Windows 10 screen through the accessibility options, you must disable the option «Use on-screen keyboard».
Through system settings
Another method with which it is possible to correctly deactivate the on-screen keyboard or touch keyboard is through the system configuration options. To follow this method follow the steps that we will mention below:
- The first thing to do is go to the beginning, there write «Setting», pressures on this option.
- Look for the «Accessibility» section and click on it.
- On the left side of the screen, see multiple options, you must locate the section «Interaction» and then click on the «Keyboard» option.
- At the top of the screen, the section «Use the device without a physical keyboard» will be displayed. Below it is the option «Use the on-screen keyboard.» Now you will need to disable this option and in this way you will completely disable the touch keyboard.
On the other hand, as you will see, the previous tutorial is designed specifically for touch devices. And what if you want to install Windows on an Android cell phone or tablet? The truth is that there are ways to perform the above procedure.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: