Sometimes, when you proceed to place some applications on the computer, there may be interference with others, which could lead to the computer is slow, causing system failures or flag an error when turning it on. A clean restart in Windows 10 to avoid crashes is the solution for your PC.
The clean restart is a fairly wide alternative, in it you can disable most of the drivers and programs that are started automatically so you can see if the fault comes from Windows or any other program you have installed. That is why in this post we will know how to do a clean restart in Windows 10 and thus avoid failures in your computer or laptop.
Recommendations before doing the clean restart in Windows 10
Some very important recommendations before doing these procedures are to take into account several necessary precautions; how to take care of your team do not present any inconvenience and if this happens you will have to return to the initial setup.
Perhaps it is good to check the availability of space or if an update is required before considering a clean restart.
Also, as a practical recommendation, make backup copies and in this way the entire process will be facilitated, while you are performing any of the following procedures.
It should be noted that since several of the tools and steps will be disabled, It is essential that you do not apply these steps if your computer has any of the following problems:
If your computer is linked to a home network that is managed by a third party or what happens interference on shutdown automatic of your laptop or computer, either due to low battery or any other technical failure.
- The first thing to keep in mind is that you must have a administrator on the team. But if you don’t have it, you should create a local user or an administrator account in Windows 10.
- Later, in the taskbar found in the search box type msconfig and select system configuration to open that window, you have to press the keys Windows + R, both at the same time.
- Afterwards, you can view the tab System configuration, click on it and choose Hide all Microsoft services and then click on Disable all.
- To accept the changes it is necessary to click on the button accept or apply; if you get a dialog window where Windows should restart, press the button exit without restart; because there are still some changes to be made.
- Next, proceed to press the buttons Control + Shift + Esc all at the same time to open the Task Manager; and then select home tab, through which you will find all the applications that are carried out automatically when Windows starts.
- Once these procedures have been carried out, you must choose each of the applications that interfere with Windows startup; You will find these in the tab Start Task Manager.
- After you select the applications, press on To disable; so you will achieve disable those applications when Windows starts, which guarantees that the start is completely free.
- Finally, after you have done all these procedures, you can close Task Manager and proceed to Restart the system. In this way, you will have a totally clean restart and without those applications that were giving so many problems.
Now that you know how to perform a clean restart in Windows 10, you can solve the different problems that come your way on your laptop or computer. We hope this information has been useful. Also, if you wish you can share this post with your friends, family and acquaintances; and even leave us your comment …