One of the best things that the technologyIn addition to its great advances, it has been the complexity with which it grows day by day. This is a thought that applies even within the evolution of hardware and software.
For this reason, it is quite common for various web companies to have to add extra functions within the best web browsers, in order to avoid display problems with certain elements.
For this reason, Microsoft, in 2007, launched Silverlight, which consists of a special structure for web applications, which contemplates the use of various types of multimedia elements. This can be downloaded and installed on your pc in a very simple way.
You may also be interested in:
However, many users face the dilemma of not being able to find the newest versions of this system, so it is possible that this situation brings with it serious incompatibility problems.
For this reason, it is extremely important to know the correct way in which it is updated Microsoft Silverlight to its most recent version. And this is what we will talk about in this post.
How to update Silverlight for Windows 7 and 10
Microsoft incorporated an excellent tool with which the update system works and performs the same automatically and also, free within their operating systems, however, this only applies to those more recent systems.
Due to what has been mentioned above, to achieve a successful upgrade from Silverlight to Windows 7 and 10, It is necessary and mandatory, to follow the steps that are explained within the Windows Update system.
If you have any kind of problem with these types of updates, you just have to follow this little tutorial that we leave you below
Updating Silverlight within Windows 7
- Start by pressing the Windows Start button and once inside the menu you will see that the «Control Panel» option will appear in it, with which you can access the computer’s settings.
- Within this, you must locate the section of «Security system”And once there proceed to access it.
- Within the list of options and their sections you should go to the option «Windows update«And once there, proceed to click inside»Search for updates”. In this way, the system will begin to register all the networks with the sole task of locating an update.
- If the system detects any updates, the equipment will ask you to install them immediately
- It is possible that once these equalizations are made, a form will appear which has different usage data and also some license terms, once this section is completed, you just have to click on “Finalize”And everything will be ready.
Performing the Silverlight update within Windows 10
If your operating system is Windows 10 and you need to perform the corresponding installations of the newest version of Microsoft Silverlight, you must follow the following tutorial so that you do not have a problem with it:
- As with the tutorial above, you just have to start by pressing the Start button and once you enter the drop-down menu, press the gear icon, in order to access the “Setting«
- Once inside, go to the end of the list and click on the button. «Update and security».
- By doing so you will see that a new screen appears in which you must proceed to press the button «Search for updates”In this way the system will do an exhaustive search of all the new features that exist, this includes updates for Microsoft Silverlight.
- If an update appears for it, the system will indicate that there is such an update to be installed immediately. To do this, you just have to click on the button «Next«And once you see the message that explains about the license terms, press»Accept and install”.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: