The sale of products online has become a trend, on which one depends to purchase essential items. That is why many companies have created their own sales platforms, which facilitate the ability to sell and buy online. For that reason, in this article we show you how to download and install Wallapop on your Windows PC and Mac in an easy way.
What is Wallapop?
It is a company based in Spain that has been operating since 2013, with a platform of buying and selling second-hand items. By creating a Wallapop account, it is easier for customers to interact better, according to the area in which they live. You will be glad to know that the application can be downloaded on computers with Windows and Mac operating systems as well as on Tablets easily.
How to download Wallapop on your Android?
Here we explain how to download your Wallapop app on your Android device, easily and simply in just 5 steps.
Steps to download Wallapop for Android
- Go to the Google Play Store in your browser.
- Write the name of the application to download in the Play Store search engine, which in this case is «Wallapop».
- Some options will come out, you should go to the one that belongs to the official company. To ensure that you are on a secure online sales website, check the characteristics of the same, like version and comments.
You may also be interested in:
- Once you come across the app, press the option «Install» and it will automatically start the download.
- Once you download, you will the option «Open» will appear, so you can start using the Wallapop application.
How to use Wallapop on my Windows PC and Mac computer?
Unfortunately the App is not available for PC, but you can download Android emulators for Mac and Windows or use the Web version. Here we explain how to do both ways to have your application.
Wallapop for Computer Web version
You can use the official page to chat with the person to be agreed, but You will not be able to upload the products from the official website. Only from your mobile device, below we show you how to use the web version on your computer.
- Enter the main Wallapop website.
- Click on the upper right button where the words «Sign up» are located or if you already have an account, where it says «Sign in» with your Gmail or Facebook email.
- Once you are in the session you can start the messaging chat through the official page, which at the same time is will be synced with your mobile device.
Use the Wallapop app with Android emulator.
As we mentioned above, there is no version for computers, but we will explain how to use two free emulators to use your Wallapop App.
- Install Wallapop using Bluestacks
- Download and install Bluestacks on your computer, from a reliable page on the internet.
- Open the emulator that you downloaded from the shortcut that appears on your desktop.
- You will find a search bar in the application, there you will write the word Wallapop and click on the «Search» button.
- It will shortly show you the App in the Play Store.
- Press the install option and it will start the download automatically.
- Go to the initial screen where the downloaded application will appear. And voila, you can use the application as if you were on your mobile phone.
- Install Wallapop using Andyroid
- Install Andyroid on your computer from your browser from the official page.
- Once you have the emulator installed, open it and this will direct you to the Google Play Store.
- Type the word «Wallapop» in the search engine and click on the search option.
- Once there you will be able to download the application and it will be installed automatically on your computer.
- Once downloaded, you can use it using your Google or Facebook email account or personal email.
In this way you can use your application to buy and sell products in Wallapop from your Windows computer, Mac OS and Linux. Through these emulators you will be able to buy and sell through Wallapop in a comfortable way, and without any inconvenience.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: