Welcome again! In case you are not aware, Google also has an application in which we can enjoy our favorite podcasts for free. Later we will show you the entire process that you must complete in order to download and listen to sounds using the Google Podcasts App.
In short, this app works like a radio, since we will not have access to video files but only audio. However, it has a very intuitive interface that makes it easy to use to perfection. You simply have to download it and after a few minutes you will have learned how to take advantage of it.
In fact, Google Podcast gives us the option to download the chapters of the podcasts to which we have subscribed to enjoy them while we are offline. Without a doubt, this is a very important advantage over the rest of the apps related to the world of podcasts.
Finally, you should remember that this app is only available for almost all versions of the Android operating system. So, if you are an Android user and you are interested in listening to your podcasts at all times from a reliable app, we invite you to continue reading.
Without a doubt, Google Podcasts is one of the strongest rivals of Spotify, which is another application that apart from having a lot of music, also allows us to listen and download podcasts without problems.
You may also be interested in:
In fact, if you are interested in knowing a little more about Spotify, then we recommend that you click here.
Learn to download and listen to sounds using the Google Podcasts App
In this first section of the post we will explain in a didactic way what you have to do to learn to download and listen to sounds using the Google Podcasts App. As you continue reading you will realize that it is a fairly simple process to carry out. Let’s get to it!
Download the Google Podcasts app
- To get started, the first thing you should do is download the Google Podcasts app. To do this, you simply have to log into the Play Store with your Google account from your mobile device and type «Google Podcast» in the search bar.
- Then you must select the first app that appears in the list of results to proceed to download it.
- Once you have finished the download and installation process of this app, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits it offers us.
How to subscribe to a podcast?
- When you open the app, you have to search for a podcast to subscribe to in order to download and listen to your episodes. There are usually new episodes every week, but there are podcasts that put out new content almost daily.
- To do this, you simply have to enter the name of the podcast in the search bar that is located in the upper right part of the screen of your mobile device.
- Once you’ve found it, proceed to subscribe. In this way you can enjoy all its episodes and also you will receive a notification every time they publish a new episode.
Listen and download the chapters of your favorite podcast
- Then for listen to the episodes you want from a specific podcast, you have to select the button «Play«which is to the right of each chapter. Once this is done, the episode will start and it will be shown below in the playback bar which can be expanded if we click on it.
You may also be interested in:
- We remind you that in the playback window you can increase the speed at which the audio plays, fast-forward or rewind the audio and you can also have access to the information reflected on each chapter.
- On the other hand, this app also allows us to download our favorite episodes so that we can enjoy them even when we do not have internet access.
- To download an episode, you just have to click on the name of the episode you want to download and you will see that at the end of the name there is a button that says «Download episode»
- This is how you can download podcast episodes on your mobile device to listen to them when you do not have an internet connection.
- You can even set downloaded episodes to automatically delete after a few days. Without a doubt, this is an option that allows us to prevent the memory of our device from being fully occupied.
If the information published in this post has been to your liking, please do not forget to share it with your contacts through social networks, as this would help us a lot. See you in the next installment!
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?