Currently, digital platforms have replaced many negotiation processes that previously took a long time, today we will talk about one of these platforms. This is Vinted, an international community for selling and buying second-hand clothing. Would you like to sell clothes that you no longer wear or buy new or used clothes for a lower price? Here we will show you how to download and use the Vinted App.
How to download the Vinted App
Vinted has a totally free application that you can easily download and use from your Android or iOS mobile device. You can download Vinted at Play Store or Apple Store. You can also access the platform’s website and open a free account.
Whether you use the mobile app or the website, to create an account and access you will need one Google, Facebook or Apple account to continue registration. Then, you must put your username, email and password, you will receive a message in your email inbox to verify the account and that’s it!
Already within your account, you can enter the configuration and enter more information to complete your profile, such as your photo, description, gender and date of birth. Now we will explain the steps you must follow to make purchases or sales from this platform.
How to use Vinted
Whatever you use Vinted to sell or to buy, Before carrying out any process, it is necessary that you configure everything related to payment, reception and shipping, within the application. To do this, go to the menu and select the option “Settings”, and then click on “Shipping”, in this part you must enter your address to receive purchases or returns that your buyers may make you.
You may also be interested in:
Then, click on the “Payments” option, here you must provide an account number where you will receive Vinted’s remuneration for your sales. Also, you must place a bank card number To pay for your purchases, you can even pay with PayPal.
Finally, in the options “Batch discount”, “Notifications” and “Privacy settings” you can place extra parameters that help you better interact with the application and offer greater benefits to your buyers. Now your account is ready for you to start using it, let’s see how you can use it when selling and buying.
Before selling, it is important that you are clear about what items Vinted accepts for sale, in this way you will prevent your product from being eliminated by the platform. Then, follow the steps that we describe below:
- Photograph, take the measurements of your product and upload it, to do this, press the button “Sell now” and provides the data required by the application.
- When you receive a notification from someone interested in your product, answer the questions and agree to the payment, which may be less than the price you placed.
- Once the purchase price is accepted, the buyer makes the payment to Vinted and as a seller you will have 5 business days to make the shipment.
- When the buyer receives the product and confirms that everything is fine, Vinted will pay the payment for the product, without discounting any commission, in your bank account. Lastly, you can rate the buyer.
So that your products are positioned quickly and you can offer better, do not hesitate to put into practice some tricks to sell more on Vinted.
If you are more interested in acquiring items at affordable prices and comfortably from your home using the Vinted app, then follow these steps:
You may also be interested in:
- Get products with the help of the search bar and filters, then select the one you like.
- Ask the seller questions by pressing “Write to the seller” To clarify all your doubts, you can even haggle the published price.
- Then press “Buy now” when you are sure you want to purchase the product. Select the payment details, the shipping method of your choice and confirm the purchase.
- Wait for the item to arrive, receive it and confirm with the “Everything is fine” button that the transaction was successful. You can also give an assessment to the seller.
With the Vinted app you can make extra money or save on purchases, quickly and easily. Many users think that, compared to Wallapop, it is the best shopping app.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?